Chapter 2

Tommy, Wilbur, and technoblade were walking around the town and saw many things that were not in their old town. "This place is amazing." Tommy said, looking at the many things that were there. "This town is for rice people." techno said sarcastically. "It looks more of a normal town than a rice one." Tommy and techno nodded. "Is that one of puffy son's?" Tommy asked well, seeing a blond-haired boy walk over to them. "It is, ignore him." techno said looking the other way. "Hell there, I'm dream." Wilbur looked at him and saw two other boys walk over to them. One had dark brown hair, a blue shirt and was wearing black ripped jeans and white glasses. He seemed a little taller than dream and the other boy was almost the same height as dream. He had black hair with orange eyes and was part demon. He had a white ribbon in his hair and a white shirt with a fire logo on it. "Wilbur, Tommy, do you two want to go home now?" They looked at techno and nodded. "I think not." Tommy looked at the dream and back at techno. " we are and no one is stopping us from going home." Dream looked at the taller boy and gave a slight nod before looking back at them. "Look, we just want to ask you something.'' Wilbur looked at his twin and looked down the street before looking at them again. "What would that be?" Dream looked at the shorter boy and they both smiled. " Do you and the pink-haired guy want to hang out with us?" "What about tommy?"  Dream looked at Tommy and then looked at the two other boys behind him. "I know someone who might want to hang out with him." Tommy looked at the taller boy and back at his brothers. "Who would that be?" Tommy asks. "His name is tubbo and he is about your age." techno and wilbur nodded and looked at tommy. "Ok, as long if it ok with them and it's a yes." dream smiled again. "Will  that's settled, these are my two friends, sapnap and george." Wilbur nodded, trying to pull his two brothers with him. "It's nice to meet, im wilbur and this is technoblade but we have to get going before it's 6:30, bye." and then they walked away. "Are you two relly going to be friends with them?" Tommy asked, looking around the town as they tried to find their home. "If you're ok with that tubbo boy, then yes but if not then no." "if they get out of hand then we will stop being friends with them." techno added as he tund a counter. Tommy nodded following the twin brothers as they were talking about their disoson. "What if I don't want to be friends with him and you two still want to be friends with them?" "That's your disosane, not ours." Tommy nodded and counted walking behind his brothers and lesoing to their conversation. As he was walking he noticed something moving. "Can we stop walking real quick?" techno and wilbur stopped and looked at tommy. "What is it?" Wilbur asked, then saw something moving. "What was that?" he asked, walking toward tommy and grabbed him and walked towards techno. "Let me check it out," he said, walking towards it. The two boys watched as he walked towards the bag and picked it up. "What is it?" Tommy asked, scared. "It's a cat." techno said calmly walking out with the black cat in his arms. "There was no reason to be scared." Both Tommy and techno looked at Wilbur and then at each other. " says the one who was using our younger brother as a shield."  he said walking away and into a neighborhood. Both boys ran after him and he saw this and started walking faster. "You tall person!" Wilbur yelled running after him. "Can you guys slow down!" Tommy yelled at them and both boys stopped. They know about his breathing problems and kewn that thay pussed him to his lemot. "We're sorry toms." Wilbur said when Tommy was next to him. "It's fine, just don't do that again." he said trying to catch his breath. "Do you want a piggyback raid?" Wilbur asked and saw that Tommy was shaking his head no. as techno was about to say something he heard his dad yelling something at them. "Coming dad!" he yelled and Wilbur picked up tommy. "AY." he yelled trying to get down. "You're too weak." techno said well patting the cat. They walked inside and Wilbur dropped Tommy and looked at his dad. "Really wil." Wilbur nodded and walked away to get something to eat. "Are you ok tom's, you look like you just rain a mille?" Phil asked as he helped Tommy up. "Ya, I just had trouble breathing again."  "I'm going to make an appointment for you." Tommy nodded and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. When he got to the kitchen, he saw his brothers trying to go through the window. "I thought you two said that you were going to stop doing that?" They both looked at him and then each other. "Toms please dont tell dad." Wilbur asked with a sigh and got through the window. "What do you want me to tell him?" Tommy asked with a sad tone and grabbed the pizza. "Tell him we went to bed early." techno said jumping through the window and looking at tommy. He nodded and watched his brothers run off. As he was about to walk off he felt something rubbing against  his lag, he looked down and saw the cat that they brote home. "Hey there little guys." he said, patting the cat before it walked away with Tommy following behind. "Hey dad, techno and wilbur want to go to bed early." he heard his dad say ok and saw him unpacking somestuff. "Are you finishing unpacking?" he saw philza nodded his head and tommy sat down. "Is it ok if I stay up late?" "sure but remember that you start school." Tommy nodded and started to eat. Later.  Tommy was still up and was watching tv before he heard the door open and saw techno, wilbur and it looked like dream? He got up and walked towards his brothers. "Hey tom, we thought you would be asleep by now." Wilbur said then went back to his conversation. "Are you two crazy? What if dad sees him?" he said panicky. "He won't and if he does oh will." techno said and walked past him with dream and wilbur behind him and after a mintet he went to go after them. "But what will he thank if he sees him here late at night-" as he was about to say something easl dream shut the door in his face leaving him in the darkness alone. "Fine be that way." he said to himself and walked to his room and before he falled asleep he let the cat in his room. "I'm going to call you magic." he said, falling asleep.