Chapter 4

He walked up the next day and felt lightheaded. As he was trying to fighter out what happened he saw his brother walking in. "how are you feeling?" Wilbur asked and took some meds out for tommy. "I feel very lightheaded." Wilbur nodded and gave him the medison. "Who did this?" Tommy looked at him and then looked away remembering what dream had told him and tubbo. "It's not important." Wilbur looked at him and then back at the door where their dad was standing. "It's kinda important." philza told tommy while wilbur nodded. "I don't even know what their name is or what they look like." they both let out a sigh. "If you do let us know." Wilbur said and saw Tommy nodden. As they walked off Tommy heard Wilbur say that him and techno was going to hang out with dream and that philza was going to be working overnights tonight. Tommy knew that he was going to be home alone but then remembered that tubbo was free tonight so he called him. "Hey tubbo, do you want to hang out tonight?" "I'm sorry toms, i told ranboo that i was going to hang out with him and dream." Tubbo said cranging when he said dreams name. "Oh, it's ok, I just wanted to know." he said and they both said their goodbyes and hung up the phone. He walked out of his room and went to his dad's room and saw that he was in there. "Hey dad." philza looked at him. "Can I skip school today?" "you do you." Tommy nodded and walked down stairs to see his brothers eating and one of their friends in the kitchen. "Is this your brother?" the pink-haired girl asked. "Tommy met niki." Wilbur said and Tommy turned around and saw the girl smiling. "Hello." he said and niki greeted him back. "It's nice to meet tommy."  niki said, staking a bit of her donut. "It's nice to meet you too." Tommy said, taking out a bowl and walking to get some milk. "We got donuts." Tommy looked at techno. "They don't sound good right now." "that's not like you toms." Tommy looked at the donuts and sighs, taking one of them and walking into the living room. "Is anyone watching tv?" Tommy yelled and heard them say no. Tommy took the remote and turned it on. As he was going to eat he heard his phone go off. He looked at his phone and saw it was from one of his old friends. He smiled and opened the text and saw it was his birthday so he texted him a happy birthday and went on with his morning. Around noon time he got a text from Wilbur saying that they were going to be at a party and that their dad was going to be at work and going somewhere after.  "Looks like we are going to be alone for some time, magic." he said looking at the black cat which looked at him back. "I'm probably going to get some food, I'll be back."  he said, getting his money and light blue jacket. He walked outside and saw that dream was outside with tubbo and ranboo so Tommy tried to avoid them so that another fight wouldn't happen. As he was about to pass  he heard dream calling him over.  "Where are you going?" he asked, walking over to him. "I was about to get some food." Tommy said, walking away. "Why leave so soon? Are you that hungry?" Tommy nodded, still walking away as he was about away from dream, he heard running. His heart dropped and started to run as fast as he could. He knew if he kept running like this he would pass out but he kept running and hoped that he could get to a public place soon. He heard dream yelling something at him but he keeped running and saw a store as he was about to run inside he tripped and busted his knee. "Now that you stopped running from me." Tommy looked at dream. "Why don't you get lost, like...run away." Tommy looked around to see if there was anyone here with them but there was no one there. As he was about to say something he felt something hit his arm. He screamed and fell down crying. "Oops." dream said picking back up the baseball bat. Tommy got up and ran as fast as he could into the store. He was breathing hard and could barely feel his arm. He looked up and saw that puffy was there. She ran up to him and looked at his knee and arm. "Are you ok, what happened?" she asked in a panicky toon and looked at one of the store's workers  who called the ambulance. Dream came running into the store and saw his mother. "Dream what happened?"  Tommy was breathing faster and was listening to dream lying to puffy and before he could say anything he passed out from the panic attack he was having. He woke up in a hospital room and saw that Nikki was there. "Are you ok tommy?" she asked, walking towards him. "Your brothers are at home passed out and when they called, nater of them worked up so I answered and came here as fast as I could." Tommy looked at her in confusion. "How did you even get in here?" "I lied to them about being your sister and one of my friends came here with me and he lied about being your cousin." Tommy looked over to see a brunat with a  purple hood with green and yellow slaves and a swirl on it. "His name is karl." Tommy nodded and looked at his arm."Is it broken?" Tommy asked and Nikki looked at Karl who was getting up."Is Tommy's arm broken?" Karl looked at them and nodded. "Doctor said that he could go home in 2 days." They both nodded and Nikki looked at tommy. "If you need anything you can call me or karl." Tommy nodded and got his phone to get their numbers. "Do you know who did this?" Tommy looked at Karl and nikki. "I don't.. Sorry." "It's ok." Nikki told him and took something out of a bag. "I got some food, I didn't know what you liked." Karl looked at Tommy and Tommy looked back at him. "It's subway." Tommy nodded and took one of the samwicheds. "What time is it?" Tommy asked, taking a bite. "It's 1am." Karl said and looked outside. "I'm surprised that you got up at this time." Karl looked back at him and nikki. "I'm used to waking up at this time."  Tommy said and saw Karl nodded. " You and Nikki should probably go home. It's pretty late." Nikki looked at him with a frown. "We are not leaving you, your brother doesn't even know that you're here and if they do they don't care and god knows where's your dad and your mom..'' Nikki stopped what she was going to say and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry Tommy but me and Karl are your best bet right now." Karl nodded while taking a seat next to them. "We barely even know you but you're like a brother." Nikki said with Karl agreeing with her. "Why don't you get some sleep, it's going to be a long day tomorrow." Karl said. Tommy looked at him and let out a sigh. "Fine, but can you two not suraoned me?" They both nodded and walked somewhere in the room and Tommy fell asleep but this time he felt a little safe and loved.