Chapter 5

Tommy got up around 12 in the afternoon and saw his dad talking to Nikki and karl. Tommy looked outside and saw that it was raining and looked like he was on the top floor. As he lessened closer to their conversation, he realized that they didn't know that he was awake and Nikki sounded mad at his dad and two brothers and Karl was trying to calm her down. Tommy let out a small cough and they looked over at him. "What were you guys fighting about?" Nikki looked at his dad and back at him with a smile. "It was nothing but you're going to stay with Karl for a little bit." Tommy looked at them, he barely knew Karl but his dad was going to have him stay with karl. Tommy nodded looking at Karl who smiled and then turned to his dad. "I'm going to have him get his stuff tomorrow when he gets out." philza nodded and walked out of the room. Tommy looked at Karl and then saw Nikki walking toward the door. "Where are you going?" Tommy asked and then looked out the window. "I'm going to get us something to eat, i'll be back." Tommy nodded and heard the door closed. Tommy thought about getting to know Karl batter so he felt a little safe but before he could say anything he heard Karl talking to him. "So, how's your new school going?" Tommy looked at him. "Not that great, was and still getting bullied." "let me guess, dream, george and sapnap?" Tommy nodded and saw that Karl was not smiling anymore. "They used to be nice but i don't know what happened to them but it's something about a badboyhalo?" Karl said unsure about the last part. "It's all because of a person?" Tommy couldn't believe what Karl was saying. "I thank, I do remader there was a 4th person in their group but one day he was not there and they were mean." Tommy looked confused and then got on his phone and started to look up the name to find out more about this badboyhalo guy. "Are you looking for that name?" Karl asked, sitting on the bed now. "Ya, if something happened to him that would explain everything." Karl nodded and got his phone out. "You do have a point." Karl said quietly. "I found a news article on him." Tommy said, looking up and showing him his phone. Karl started to look through it and looked at Tommy agine. "It says that he went missing and a couple days later he was found barely alive." "Did he die?" Tommy said worried, he barely knew this guy and he was worried about him. "I didn't read it all the way." Karl said and started to read it again. "It says that he barely made it but he's in a coma." he said before he heard the door opening and revealing dream. "Hey Toms, I heard that you were awake." dream said, smiling before he saw karl. "Oh...it's you." dream said quietly before he walked over to them. "I hope you didn't get hurt badly." dream said, still looking at karl. "Ya, i didn't." Tommy said sarcastically. "Me and Tommy were about to go down stairs, why don't you leave." Karl said getting up and trying to get dream out of the room. As he was reading more about badboyhalo he saw that he was in the same hospital as them so he got karls and showed him. "Why don't you see your little friend that's in a coma?" Karl said, looking at dream with a creepy smile. Dream let out an angry grunt and left. "Why didn't he try and attack you?" Karl smiled and looked at tommy. "Happens when one of his friends likes you." Karl said and then heard the door open again. "Hello nikki." Karl said with happiness in  his voice. "Hello Karl and Tommy, I hope you guys like olive garden." Nikki said, giving them their food. "So I was talking to the doctor and he might release you early." Tommy looked at her and smiled. "That's awesome!" Tommy said, trying to eat with one hand. "Having troubles?" Karl asked and Tommy said no with Nikki nodding. When they were done eating the doctor came in and told them that Tommy could be discharged, when the doctor left, Tommy got up and walked into the bathroom to change. "Are you sure you don't want to tell him?" Karl asked nikki. She looked at him and sighs. "We will later." he nodded and looked at his phone. Tommy walked out and looked at them. "That was the hardest, simplest taste in my life." "everything is hard when one of your arms are broken.'' Nikki said to him, smiling. "Are you ready to get your stuff?" Tommy nodded and walked out with Karl and nikki.