Epilogue

Empire State University's campus sprawled in the heart of Upper Manhattan, stately brick buildings intermingling with modern glass structures that were dwarfed by the skyscrapers surrounding them. A little bubble in the middle of the city. Peter had time to Ooh and Aah over the architecture and general vibe of the place during his Freshman Orientation, but he was still nervous as he looked for a seat in his first actual class of the semester: Biology.

Should he take a seat in the front and get in good with the professor? Or a seat further in the back so he wouldn't seem like such a dork? He waffled in the aisle until another student shoved past him, sending him stumbling into the second row. He pursed his lips and sat down, his seat chosen for him.

He lifted his desk from the auditorium-style chair and pulled out his notebook. As he opened it to the first blank page to write the date, a shadow fell over him.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Petey Parker," A familiar voice teased. He looked up into a pair of mischievous blue eyes.

"Collin?" His mouth dropped open. "What are you doing here?"

Collin shrugged, dropping her backpack and sitting down next to him.

"I'm on an undercover mission," She whispered seriously. Peter frowned and leaned towards her.

"What's the mission?" He asked. "Mr. Stark didn't mention--?"

"I've been tasked to document the elusive Spiderfucker in it's natural habitat," Collin explained, her expression completely serious before breaking into a grin. "Just kidding, I'm here for class-- Biology, 8 am. Looks like you're stuck with me, Peter."

Author's Note:

Well hello everyone! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed the first volume of this series! If you're dying to know what happens next, you're in luck... Vol. 2 is coming your way!

XoXO

Artemis