Kindergarten 1st Meet AU

A/n's: so y'all know I'm working on the other fanfic but I wanted to start another fanfic :) I'm still gonna continue the other I just wanted to start another with headcanons I have :3 so enjoy!

Also the trio's personality, don't ask I wrote most of this at 6am and I was tired 💀

Art credit to gokah24 on twitter <3

It was the first day of kindergarten and Anne was walking in the classroom, holding her mom's hand nervously. The teacher saw them and walked up to them. "Oh hello there! My name is Mrs. Garcia and what's your name?" The teacher asked. "Hi Mrs. Garcia, I'm Mrs. Boonchuy and this is my daughter Anne." Mrs. Boonchuy said.

Anne waved shyly. "Hi Anne! I'm your teacher, Mrs. Garcia!" Mrs. Garcia bent down to reach Anne's height. "Hi." The brunette waved. Anne gripped her mom's hand and Mrs. Boonchuy patted her head.

Mrs. Boonchuy then bent down to Anne's height and put her hands on her shoulders. "All right sweetie, I have to go now, you be good okay?" Anne took a little deep breath. "Okay mom."

"I love you." Mrs. Boonchuy kissed Anne's forehead. "I love you too." Anne smiled. Mrs. Boonchuy stood up and walked out of the classroom door.

Anne took a deep breath, trying not be nervous as she looked around the classroom. As she looked around, she spotted someone familiar, a girl with dark hair, a overall blue dress with a pail yellow shirt under.

She was also wearing little blue Crocs and she was sitting at a desk, by herself. Her name was Marcy Wu. "Mar Mar?" Anne called. Marcy turned around. "Anna Banana!" Marcy ran up to Anne and gave her hug. Anne hugged back and was excited that her best friend was in the same class with her.

They had met during preschool when Marcy was eating lunch by herself then Anne had found her alone sat with her. Next thing you know, they became best friends. The two pulled away and had each other's hands on their shoulders just talking of how much they missed each other. They headed over to a table that had blocks and started to play.

A few minutes later, a blonde girl who was the same age as Anne & Marcy, but a little taller than them, walked over to them. "Um hi." The blonde girl said. The two girls turned around and saw her. "Hiya!" Marcy waved. "Hi" Anne said. Anne's little heart was beating, her cheeks were starting to turn pink, and she was starting to get shy because of the blonde. Anne thought that she was pretty but didn't wanna say it aloud.

She had a little ponytail with a pink scrunchie and a pink dress with a blue denim jacket on. "I'm Sasha." The girl said. "Nice to meet you! I'm Marcy!" Marcy smiled. Marcy looked over to her friend, who wasn't paying attention. "Anne? Anne? ANNE!" Marcy shouted a little, trying to get her friend back to reality. "Huh? Wha?" Anne said, coming back to reality.

"Aren't you gonna introduce yourself?" Marcy asked. "OH! Sorry!" Anne laughed nervously. She stood in front of Sasha. "Hi! I'm Anne, as you can tell since, Marcy said my name hehe." Anne laughed nervously again. Was she in love already? "Hey I'm Sasha, you probably figured." Sasha chuckled. Little did Anne know was that Sasha was hiding her little crush on her.

In her little mind, she a lot of thoughts of Anne. She thought that she was cute, sweet, and pretty. They were only kids but they thought this was normal. Marcy thought this was getting awkward since Anne & Sasha kept at each other for what seemed like forever. Marcy decided to break the silence between them. "So, Sasha, do you want to play with us?" Marcy asked sweetly. "Yeah, I'd like that." Sasha replied. The three smiled and started to build a tower with the blocks.

~ Two hours later :)~

It was now recess and all the kids were outside, playing games and having fun. Anne, Marcy, & Sasha were all taking turns at the swings since there was only two. Since Marcy was always clumsy, they had to be careful when it was her turn. Anne & Marcy were on the swings while was Sasha was sitting on the ground, watching her new best friends playing and having fun.

Since Anne had told her that Marcy is clumsy, she also had to watch Marcy, to make sure she didn't fall and hurt herself. Anne was also watching but got distracted by looking at Sasha. Earlier during the day, Anne saw that Sasha could do things that impressed her and made her crush on her a little bigger.

Anne kept staring at Sasha until all of a sudden, she fell of the swings and onto the ground. Sasha & Marcy got up and ran over to their friend. "Usually it's me who gets hurt but this is new." Marcy said. Sasha patted Marcy shoulder, since she didn't know how to respond to that.

"Anne, are you okay?" Sasha asked concernedly. "No, I have a bruise on my knee :(." Anne said frowning. "Stay right here, I'll be right back." Sasha got up and ran to the classroom. A few minutes later, she came back with a band-aid in her hand. She got back on the ground and placed the band-aid on the bruise with a little kiss to finish. Anne blushed and Sasha looked up to see that Anne had a tear rolling down her cheek.

She wiped the tear and Anne looked up at her. "Thank you, Sasha." Anne smiled. "Aww she's so cute." Sasha thought. "Anytime Anne." Sasha smiled. Anne got up and hugged Sasha, blushing. Sasha's smile grew bigger as she hugged back, blushing. Marcy thought that this was sweet and let them have their moment.

~Later at the end of the day~

It was the end of the first day of kindergarten and Anne, Sasha, & Marcy were sitting at a table with their little backpacks on, waiting for their parents. Marcy's mom came and Marcy got up. "Bye Anna Banana! Bye Sashy!" Marcy waved. "Bye Mar Mar!" Anne & Sasha waved. Five minutes later, Mrs Boonchuy came through the door and Anne noticed. "Sashy?" Anne said. "Yeah Anne?" Sasha looked over at her.

"Thank you for bringing me band-aid for my knee and kissing it better." Anne said. "Oh you're welcome Anne, I'm here anytime for you." Sasha smiled. "Well I gotta go, my mom is here." Anne said. Anne leaned over and kissed Sasha's cheek, as a thank you for what she did.

"Bye Sasha!" Anne waved with a big smile on her face. "B-Bye Anne." Sasha waved as she held her cheek. She couldn't believe it. The first day they met, already a kiss on the cheek? This felt like the best day for her. Sasha has never felt this happy. Anne left and Sasha was still sitting at the desk, smiling with a blush on her cheeks.

"I can't imagine what would happen I I didn't meet you, Anne."

A/n's: WOW THIS WAS SOMETHING. If y'all complain about this, I'm not gonna care cuz I made it 😌 anyways I'm not sure when I'll make another chapter but I do have ideas in mind. I will be taking requests sashanne headcanons u have any ideas I would love to hear some! Okay I have 12 hundred words byeeee - emely <3