Sasha's 14th Birthday

A/N'S: Hey guys! I apologize for my lack of writing. I've just had no ideas lol. So this was an idea sent to me back in December and I'm now using it. This idea belongs to Tiny_L_o7:) ALSO! THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE THE WHOLE DARCY THING!! ;)

WELL TECHNICALLY, SASHA REDEMPTED IN THIS ALREADY, ANDRIAS DIDN'T BACKSTABBED ANYONE PHYSICIALLY OR MENTALLY AND ITS ONLY THE WHOLE REUNION THING THAT'S HAPPENED.

Art belongs to ZippedFluff on Reddit <33

It was wonderful morning in Newtopia and currently, it was 7am. Andrias, Olivia, and the Planters had already waken from their slumber but Anne and Marcy hadn't. Anne and Marcy were upstairs in Marcy's room, sound asleep.

Anne was on the floor in her sleeping bag, snoring peacefully while drooling a bit on her pillow. Above was Marcy sound asleep quietly, hugging one of her pillows. All of a sudden, Marcy's alarm started to go off which startled both girls, causing Marcy to fall off her bed and Anne jump her head a little (does that even make sense?) and slam it onto the floor not that hard but it still hurt.

"OWWWW!" They both groaned in pain. Marcy got up and turned off her alarm. "Well that's one way to start off a morning." Marcy said as she rubbed her eyes. "Ah yep." Anne said as she got up and stretched.

"Hey, what's the date of today?" Anne asked while stretching her back. "Ummm it issss, March 28th..." Marcy looked up at Anne in realization. Anne had an also realization expression on her face. "....I-it's Sasha's birthday today..." Anne sat on Marcy's bed and had a tear rolling down her cheek. "...Yeah..." Marcy said as she put her phone down and sat next to Anne.

Anne didn't realize she was crying a little as some more tears came flowing down her cheeks. "I-I really miss her." Anne choked on her tears while looking at Marcy. "So do I, Anne." Marcy put a hand on her shoulder.

Anne sniffled and looked down. "Tell you what, why don't we go get breakfast then we go on a walk in the woods for a bit?" Marcy looked at Anne and shook her shoulder gently. Anne looked Marcy and nodded a yes. Marcy gave a small smile and Anne wiped her tears.

The both stood up then Anne hugged Marcy. "Thanks Mar-Mar." Anne said gently. "Anytime Anna Banana, I'm here anytime you need me." Marcy hugged back.

The two pulled away from the hug then went to get ready for the day and get breakfast.

~Meanwhile with Gaybright over here~

Sasha was dead asleep on a sack (yk in like "Toadcatcher") in the dark room of the Windmill they're kinda living in. Grime suddenly bust through the door open, scaring the shit out of Sasha.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GRIME, WHAT THE HELL?" Sasha yelled as she jumped a little. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIEUANTANT SASHA!!!" Grime yelled as he blew a party horn (yes I had to google wtf these were cuz I forgot what they were called). "Oh shit, I forgot that's today." Sasha said while rubbing her eyes to adjust to the sunlight. "C'mon! Get up! I have a little celebration outside, kinda like the one's you've told me about." Grime smiled as he walked out and shut the door.

Sasha slowly got up and sighed. Today was her birthday and her two best friends weren't there to be with her. Well, maybe one of them was her girlfriend but right now, it's complicated between the both of them. They don't even know if they're dating still. Memories of them celebrating each other's birthdays came flooding through her mind as well as a few tears.

As soon as Sasha noticed them, she quickly wiped them away and took a deep breath. "Let's just get this day over with." She said to herself as she walked out of the room and into the outdoors.