cheating is never the answer

A/N'S: this wasn't requested, i just got bored :p

Okay we'll say they're 14 and um idk this is after they came back from Amphibia 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also this took me 4 fucking days to write so appreciate it >:3

Sasha's POV:

Three days ago, Anne and I had fight (again) and this happens a lot but this one was big. Well, not as big as the other ones we've had in Amphibia but you get the idea. I feel terrible of how I yelled at her and she did too.

All I did was just walk away after it. We both said somethings that we regret well I do but I'm not sure about her. I couldn't take my mind off the fight. I wanted that horrible memory gone.

If these fights keep going on we're gonna have to take a break as in, you know.... I don't wanna break up with her but it might have to happen but I'm not sure.

Ugh I need to take my mind off things, I'm gonna go on a walk. I got up from my bed, got on my shoes, grabbed my house keys and got out of the house. I locked to the door and put my air pods in and started walking.

As I was walking, I saw a girl up ahead. She looked really pretty. I wasn't paying attention so I accidentally bumped into her. Whoops. There you go dumbass.

"Oops, I'm am so sorry." I held out my hand for her to grab. It looks like she's my age. She grabbed it and got up.

"I'm Sasha." I said. "Nice to meet you Sasha! I'm Liv!" She smiled. Her smile is pretty- WAIT- WHAT THE FUCK WAYBRIGHT???

"Oh I go by Sash too if ya want." I winked. Her smile grew which made me blush a little. BITCH WHAT THE FUCK??

Anne's POV:

I feel horrible for the way I yelled at her. I was just angry at her and let my anger get the best of me. I love her so much and I don't wanna lose her. After that whole 5 minuets of yelling at each other, she just stopped and walked away. My heart sank when she did.

It made me just want to cry in her arms. I don't know if I wanna be mad at her or be happy with her again. Why does always have to happen?? We can't even go an entire month without arguing.

I decided to get up and go out. Since I was home by myself and didn't know when my parents would get back, I left them a note. I locked the front door and started walking to wherever.

I turned a corner then I looked up to see Sasha, talking to another girl. She looked pretty and nice but she's with MY Sasha. I hid in a bush, watching them talk. I might need back up. I pulled out my phone and called Marcy.

"Hey Anne! What's up?" Marcy said through the phone. "Marcy, I need you to come down the block from house, like you know what street?" I asked. "Pretty sure I do, why? Marcy asked. "You'll see." I said.

"Okay? See ya in a bit!" Marcy hung up and I put my phone in my pocket. Should I trust them? Should I trust Sasha? I don't know. I started to worry.

A few minutes later, I spotted Marcy coming this way. When she came, I grabbed her arm and got her into the bush. "Aaugh!" She screamed. "Shush!" I hushed her. "Anne! What the heck?!" Marcy said picking the little leaves in her hair.

"Are you spying on Sasha??" She asked shocked. "Pfft whaaaat? No. Me? No." I smiled trying to not say anything. Marcy raised an eyebrow. "Okay fine! Yeah I am! :/" I said. "Anne! She's your girlfriend!" Marcy said. "I know I know! But... I feel like she's mad at me for what I said to her the other day." I frowned.

Marcy looked outside the bush and so did I. "Oh my god!" Marcy said. "What?!" I asked frantically. I gasped the girl grabbed Sasha's hand. I was angry. "