Fights can happen but you make up to them

A/N'S: in this, Sasha has short hair and is a he/she while Anne is in a ponytail with little white earrings and is a she/her!!

It was three months into Sasha and Anne's relationship and so far, things have been going good for them. Currently, they hanging out in Anne's living room while Anne's parents were out for the day. Anne was on Sasha's lap while Sasha was on the couch.

"Sash, do you want to watch something?" Anne asked as she put her phone down. "Sure darling." Sasha smiled. Anne turned on the TV and went onto Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?" Anne turned to her (I wanna say it.) boyfriend (DONT COME AT ME STFU LET ME HAVE THIS HEHE)

"Um I don't know, babe. Keep scrolling til we find something interesting." Sasha said as he kept scrolling on his phone. Anne kept scrolling until she found something that gave her big flashbacks.

Sasha noticed that she was quiet. "What's the matter, baby? You okay?" He asked worriedly. Anne kept looking up at the screen quietly. Sasha looked up and saw what it was.

It was a man holding on to woman near the edge of a clif. Sasha could tell that Anne was getting flashbacks backs from toad tower. "Sweetie that was over a year ago, we're safe now." Sasha said softly, putting a hand on Anne's shoulder.

"I know but what if Grime didn't catch you?" Anne asked. "But he did." Sash replied. "But what if he didn't?" Then you could have really hurt yourself, worse you could have died." Anne said with fear. "Annie-" "If you died, I would have never gotten over that, I would cried for years and never stop. I love you so much and I don't wanna lose you again." Anne cut Sasha off.

"Honey but he did." Sasha said with a worried expression on his face. "BUT WHAT IF HE DIDN'T?!" Anne yelled with tears streaming down her face. "ANNE CALM DOWN SWEETIE!" Sasha yelled with now both hands on Anne's shoulders. "NO! I WAS REALLY SCARIED! YOU REALLY SCARIED ME!" Anne yelled loudly. This was the first time Sasha ever saw her like this.

"ANNIE YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE THERE 24/7 PROTECTING ME NON-STOP FROM DEATH, I CAN DO THAT MYSELF. THATS MY JOB TO DO FOR YOU!" Sasha responded. "I SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRYS! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO BE WATCHED!" Anne continued. "YOU'RE SO GRASPY!!" Sasha immediately covered his mouth when he said that. Anne gasped and felt more tears fall from her face.

"Baby I-" Sasha said then Anne ran upstairs to her room and locked the door leaving Sasha standing there. Sasha decided to go upstairs and check on her hurt girlfriend. He didn't mean what he said. He finally reached Anne's room and knocked on the door.

"Darling are you in there?" Sasha asked. "Go away!" Anne said in pillow. "Sweetie I didn't mean what I said! You just really being protective and I didn't know I mean that much to you." Sasha said with a frown.

"Are you kidding? You mean the world to me! I'd kill myself if anything else bad happens to you!" Anne said. "Aww honey that means a lot." Sasha smiled.

"I'm sorry for being so protective, I know you can protect yourself just fine, I was just having an anxiety attack at the moment." Anne said as she sat on the floor.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, I know you don't like being reminded of that day and I need to respect that more often. I love you so much bubby." Sasha smiled. "I love you too Sashy." Anne blushed.

"Can you open the door so I can give you a hug and kiss?" Sasha asked. Anne giggled "Sure!"

Anne opened the door and wrapped her arms around Sasha's neck and Sasha wrapped his arms around Anne's waist. They gave each other a kiss for 2 minutes then hugged. They pulled away, holding each other's hands. "Now do you wanna go watch something?" Anne asked. "I would love that." Sasha booped Anne's nose which made Anne's giggled.

The two went downstairs and watched a movie while cuddling. They held each other tight the whole time. At the end of the movie, Anne fell asleep on Sasha's lap. Sasha noticed and gave a Anne a kiss on her forehead. A few minutes later, Sasha fell asleep and they slept til their body's felt like it.

A/N'S: OKAY SO THERE WAS A WINTER STORM THE OTHER DAY AND MY POWER WENT OUT BUT NOW IM AT MY DAD'S FRIEND'S HOUSE FINE AND CHARGING MY PHONE AND I WROTE THIS CUZ I WAS BORED SO YEAH, SCHOOL IS CANCELLED FOR THE WEEK SO LES GOOOO :33 -EM

VIRGINIA SUCKS ASSSS <3