𝐼. 𝐻𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒜𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝐻𝑜𝓂𝑒

𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 Zoe first got to camp, Chiron wasn't there. Apparently he had been scouting out a powerful demigod in the city. 

"He's going to get back today or tomorrow. Something like that at least, and Grover should be coming with the new kid," Annabeth informed. "He's going to be with the new demigod 'till they get to camp."  

After catching up with Annabeth, Zoe headed over to her cabin, #10. It looked like a life sized Barbie house with a painted roof, pillars and a blue-and-white checkerboard deck with steps and gray walls, complete with a pink door and pink lace curtains over the windows. Zoe didn't like the shade of pink (she preferred a more pastel shade over the glittery bright shade of her cabin. Oh well), but it was home during the summer.

Opening the door, she called out to her siblings, announcing her arrival.

"Lina? Girl Scout? You here?"

"ZoZo! Finally! It gets so boring without you," Selina exclaimed, running out from behind the girls' side of the curtain to give her a hug, Scout just behind her.

"Hey!" protested Scout, "I'm exciting!"

"Sure you are, Eagle Scout." Zoe rolled her eyes with a smile on her face, ruffling Scout's toffee colored curly hair. "Plus, haven't you only been here for a few days, Sel?"

Selina shrugged, smiling sheepishly. A few of Zoe's other siblings came out from behind their respective areas, all having one group hug. A soft pink glow enveloped the children of Aphrodite.

"Ok! Ok! I get it, you missed me!" She laughed, finally getting out of the hug. "Now, who's gonna tell me what I missed?"

They all started talking over each other, talking about their favorite parts of the 10 months Zoe had been gone.

"I sparred with Mia a lot, and she totally cheated! She used magic to trip me up!" Shawn whined.

"I helped Frankie with a prank and they helped me get that shirt from the camp store I've been wanting!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I went on a date with Oliver!" Alex shouted.

"Guys!" Zoe had to yell to be heard over all the commotion. "Ok! Shawn, you know Mia just wants to get better at magic. Good job Lucy, but try not to pull too many pranks. And damn, Alex! Did you ask or did he?" she questioned, high-fiving him.

"I did, duh. He's too shy to ask anyway." He returned the high five, blushing towards the end of his sentence.

"Awwww," everyone cooed at the flustered boy.

"Oh!" Zoe's eyes went wide in realization as she pulled her backpack off her shoulder, her charm bracelet jingling. "I come bearing gifts!"

She handed out jewelry and chocolate, along with a few clothes that were specially requested by Shawn and Lucy. Everyone gave her one more hug, before going back to their beds or the commons area to chill and hang out.

"So, Thin Mint," Zoe started, nudging Scout with her elbow as they headed towards Selina's bed in the back corner. "How was your school year?"

Scout sat on the edge of the bed, one leg folded under her, the other hanging off and shrugged.

"Fine, I guess. Nothing new. My mom and I bonded a lot and Aphrodite also visited once via dream. Overall, it was ok."

Zoe nodded, also sitting down on Selina's bed.

Scout had two moms. One mortal, and, of course, Aphrodite. Scout and her mortal mom had a bit of a rocky relationship when Scout ran away and made her way to camp. They patched it up, but Scout still sometimes, IMs Selina or Zoe, upset over a fight she had with her mom.