𝒱𝐼𝐼. 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝓁𝒶𝑔 𝓅𝓉.𝐼𝐼

"𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑒, take your siblings and grow some poison ivy on the most used trails. Shawn, go and cover them. Beckendorf, can you guys set up traps around the flag?" The plan flew out of Zoe's mouth like she had been strategizing all her life.

"Yeah, we got it."

"Good. Selina and Scout help them. Do that and then two of you protect the flag and the other four will meet up with my group as we head to the blue team's flag. Me, Castor and Pollux will go around to get to the flag, it's probably in Zeus's fist. What's left of Ares will be spread out along the area, just far enough from the flag that you technically aren't guarding it but close enough to help. Everyone good?"

A chorus of agreements was shouted as everyone dispersed.

"Alright grape kids, let's go."

Zoe, Castor, and Pollux went around to the far end of the creek, getting over to the blue team's side quickly. They ran into a group of four demigods, three from Hermes and one from Apollo.

"Hey guys, how you doing?" Zoe smirked before she ran at Frankie.

Zoe brought her sword up to parry their oncoming attack, stepping inside their next thrust, Zoe slammed her pommel into Frankie's helmet and they crumpled to the ground. Pivoting to avoid Oliver's next swing, Zoe deflected his bow, pushing him back and sweeping his legs out from under him. She slammed her pommel into his helmet for good measure and then got up. When she did, she noticed Castor and Pollux had taken care of the other two.

Zoe grinned at them and then kept going, seeing Zeus's fist in the distance. In truth, it looked like a huge pile of horse shit but Chiron wouldn't let them rename it, especially after it had been named after Zeus. If you looked at it in just the right angle though, you could see a fist sticking out of the ground.

Zoe saw the flag near the bottom and began to climb, grasping the flag when she heard the shouts.

"Zoe! Get down here, we need a little help!" Pollux yelled as he parried a slash from an Athena camper. Grabbing the flag, she jumped off the rocks and rolled to avoid a harsh landing.

Pulling out her sword again, she jumped into the fight, slashing towards Malcolm. He deflected the blow, advancing with an upwards cut to her stomach. Zoe brought her sword down and twisted the blade out of his hands, knocking him down with the butt of her sword. She turned, only just parrying a blow to her chest. Zoe dodged the next swipe, kicking them in the chest to get some distance, and analyzed their stance. She saw how they favored their left side, and she feinted to the left. Zoe brought her sword down, then at the last second, twisted so her attack was to their right and they couldn't block it. She stepped back and then slammed her pommel into their helmet, knocking them down.

There were screams and cheers, as the conch horn blew and Zoe, Pollux and Castor ran to the creek. Seeing Luke with a silver banner clutched in his hands, Zoe was disappointed. Then she saw Percy standing in the water.

"Not bad, hero." Zoe recognised Annabeth's voice but didn't see her.

"Annie, what did you do?"

"Nothin," The air shimmered around Annabeth as she materialized out of the air next to them, her Yankees cap in her hand. "But where the hell'd you learn to fight like that?"

Zoe could see Percy's face redden and his eyes darken as he got angry. "You set me up. You put me here because you knew Clarisse would come after me while you sent Luke around the flank. You had it all figured out."

Annabeth shrugged, putting her hat back in her pocket, "I told you. Athena always, always has a plan."

"A plan to get me pulverized. And you, did you know about this?"