A new job

That was the beginning of a new day and Y/n was assumed at the Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.
Her job, to be exact, was checking on the daycare attendant. Apparently, that animatronic started to traumatize the children in the daycare. Y/n wasn't worried about the animatronic… actually, Y/n was concerned about the children. They didn't really hate children, but their previous job as babysitter had been enough for them.

Anyways, when they first arrived at the Mega Pizzaplex, they were amazed by all the decorations and technology of the place. They were looking around, when a cute animatronic ran towards them and gave them a map. That bot was pretty persistent, though…

They followed the map, surprised by the size of the new Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. When they arrived in front of the entrance of the daycare, they took a deep breath. When they came in, they didn't see what they expected at all. They were hired to check on a possibly dangerous animatronic, but that really didn't seem to be the case. The daycare attendant was trying to reorder some toys that the kids were literally throwing at him.

"No no no! Please! Don't make me ban you all! We can be friends!"
The kids ignored the words of the animatronic and they kept teasing him and throwing toys at his face.
Y/n decided to intervene because the kids could have seriously damaged the daycare attendant.

"Hey, kids! Stop it right now or I'll tell your parents that you almost broke this animatronic!"

As expected, all the children ran away laughing, leaving Y/n and the animatronic alone. When Y/n looked at the daycare attendant they saw him curled up, with his knees near his chest.

"Uhm… are you ok?" Y/n asked.

"..."

"Uhm… daycare attendant?"

"You're here to dismantle me, aren't you?" He said with a soft and sad voice.

"Wha- No! No no no! I'm not here to dismantle you and nobody is going to! Plus, why should I dismantle you?"

The daycare attendant raised his head to look at the person in front of him. Y/n finally had the chance to see the animatronic's face. Despite him smiling, Y/n could sense that he was still unhappy. He looked at them for a few seconds, then replied with a note of sarcasm in his voice.

"Well, I don't know… my job is taking care of children, but most of the time all I can do is get hit by children. But anyways, if you're not here to dismantle me, why are you here?"

"Oh, actually they assumed me to help you look after the kids. You're doing your best, it's not your fault if those children are little devils". Y/n said, trying to comfort him.

"So… we are going to be colleagues?" He asked, curious.

"Uhm yes, something like that, I guess!"

Y/n got a bit scared when the animatronic got up quickly all of a sudden. His voice turned happy and with an excited tone.

"Great! You start today, right? Did someone already show you around? Do you like the place? Have you seen the other animatronics? Do you have your own office? And what about-"

"Wow, slow down! You surely are energetic".

The daycare attendant answered with a small laugh, then gently took Y/n's.

"Come on! You can tell me everything while we entertain the children! But first of all, what's your name?"

"It's Y/n".

"What a beautiful name! You already know I'm the daycare attendant, bit you can call me Sun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't own any of the characters and excuse the potential mistakes... English is not my first language. Anyways, thank you very much for reading the first chapter!