The accident

Y/n's night shift ended later than expected. Although it was very late, they didn't want to break their promise to their friend, so they decided to return to the daycare.

Meanwhile, the technician who had to check the daycare's generators didn't notice a malfunction in one of them and he finished his shift.

When Y/n entered the daycare, Sun was sitting near the entrance, waiting for them. 

"Here I am, Sun! Hey… is everything ok?"

"Oh, hello! You are late! I was worried… I thought you weren't coming this night"

"Sorry, it took me longer than I thought to check every animatronic… I couldn't find two wet-floor bots. But don't even dare to think that I would break a promise. I like to spend time with you, so I would have no reason not to respect my word".

Sun got up and hugged Y/n, happy to have finally someone to trust.

Y/n and Sun were talking as they walked around the daycare. It wasn't the first time; they were both used to it. Y/n really like Sun's company. Whenever they felt down, they had their personal sunbeam to count on. He always offered to help them and cheer them up. On the other hand, Sun could always rely on someone who valued what he thought and felt.

The atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. Y/n and Sun were laughing at their conversation when one of the generators started making strange sounds. It wasn't a good sign at all. Y/n and Sun had instinctively turned to check the origin of those noises. When Sun realized that the generator was going to shuttle down, he felt anxiety invade him. The machine made a shrill sound before shopping completely. Just as Sun feared, the lights went out.

"Damn technician… he only had the task of checking the generators. Luckily I always have this with me" Y/n said, taking the torch and lighting it. 

"Sun, where are you? Sun?"

~~~~~
Sorry, this chapter was quite short. The next one will be longer!