Face him again

Y/n had to stay home for the next three days due to a broken wrist. Although they were at home, they couldn't move their thoughts away from Sun.

They were afraid to face him again, but at the same time they knew that they would be safe with the lights on and that Sun wouldn't have hurt them if he had a choice.

They wondered how Sun was doing at that time. He seemed really upset the last time they saw him, after the attack. Y/n didn't want to love his friend.

In a short time Sun had become an essential part of their life and Y/n didn't want a malfunction in his system to ruin everything and to forget all the moments spent together. 

On the fourth day, Y/n didn't quit her job and decided to go back to work.

When they arrived at the Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex they seemed to see it for the first time. Y/n arrived at the entrance of the daycare and they saw something they didn't expect. The doors were blocked and on the sign was written "We're sorry, out of order". 

Luckily, Y/n had the key to open the daycare's doors in case of emergency. They went into the huge room but they didn't see Sun anywehere. They looked for him for long without finding him. 

At that point, Y/n decided to look for him in the room of the repairs for the animatronics. When they entered the room, all the lights were on. Just as they taught, Sun was there.

He was sitting alone in the corner of the room and he noticed Y/n right away. 

"Y-Y/n?! What are you doing in here?!"

Y/n saw that Sun was trying to back off. He was probably still afraid of hurting them. That would have been a loooong conversation.