Prologue (Rewritten)

Talking: This b*tch is empty... YEET!
Talking during a flashback: Yeeted
Whispering: Yeet

Also small warning this story is probably gonna be a dumpster fire.

----------------------------------------

*Honk Honk!!*

We see Y/n currently in slow motion about to be run over by the cliche truck-Kun seen in a lot of isekai anime.

Y/n:... Well, you might be wondering how I ended up like this... it all started when I went outside to get myself food...

~flashback time~

Y/n pov -

I had just woken up from binging one of my favorite shows last night...

I currently find myself sprawled all over my couch, as I barely am waking up.

Y/n: uhh my head hurts... I guess I should have gone to bed instead of binging Voltron... oh well~

Just then Y/n's stomach starts to growl. He starts to get up and heads towards their fridge. Only to find-

*Empty fridge gif here*

Y/n: Dis b*tch empty! Haha...ha oh wait I don't have food! What am gonna d- oh wait let's just go to the store and get food, can't believe I'm this dumb.

Y/n gets the things he needs to go and buy stuff for him to eat.

-Small-time skip-

Y/n: okay I got what needed for my hungry monster known as my fridge...

Y/n goes onto his phone not really paying attention to anything as he heads down the sidewalk towards a crossing and waits there, after a little only to see a little kid crossing the road and see a truck heading their way fast.

Y/n thinking: oh Sh*it!!

Y/n bolts towards the kid and pushes the kid out of the way before they got hit, instead Y/n is taking the plow as this truck is about to run him over.

And that is how I got in this situation...

-End flashback-

*Splat*

Y/n starts to regain consciousness in an empty void of darkness, then a huge light flashes for a second causing him to blink, the empty void is replaced with a blue sky and what looks like a cloud for a floor?

...huh? Where am I... didn't I just die!! And in a cliche way too ;-; hold on why can't I talk!?

???: Ahem...

Y/n turns behind him to find a ball of light?

???: Well as fun it is to watch you freak out, let me introduce myself as the being that will... welk in your terms isekai you to the last tv show you watched.

Okay...? How is a ball of light talking, where am I? Wait a minute why can't I feel anything... on another note... WHERE IS MY BODY!

???: oh I forgot we currently have no physical body, give me a second.

*Snap*

A snap is heard as alight flashes and in front of Y/n is a skeleton in a colorful jacket, wearing Yolo shades? And Y/n appears to have his body back.

???: Ah that's better broski!

Y/n: I can talk again! Okay, quick question who are you!

Y/n asked quickly

???: Wo slow down there broski let's start this convo with something like "heya there buddy" and take a chill pill.

Y/n gets confused