A one-shot chapter: Time bomb

(A/n here, while writing the next chapter i got an idea and I couldn't resist so I wrote it.)

Talking: Yeet
Shouting: Yeet!
Whispering: yeet
--------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Pov-

We see Y/n in Keith's house about talk about what the aliens are looking for, but suddenly time seems to freeze leaving Y/n unaffected.

Y/n: huh? What's going?

A portal opens under Y/n and he falls though.

Y/n: Ahh!

Y/n Pov-

Huh? Where am I? Is that Vilgax!? Wait who's that purple guy? Wait that's Eon... hold the phone are those the bad Ben's and they're chasing no watch Ben! Oh no this is the 'And then there was none' episode!

Wait is that little Gwen saving no watch Ben! Oh Sh- Little Gwen just got decked in the face! Oh She turned into wildvine.

Right I gotta step in now, I'll pretend i don't know what's going on.

3rd Pov-

A green flash happen from on top of a building that was extremely noticeable and then something came out.

Y/n: HairPin!

Y/n dropped down and shot out his quils hitting everyone, which cause everyone to look at him shocked and paralyzed.

Y/n: Alright what's going on and where am I!

Everyone is confuse on what he means.

Vilgax: What's this another Omnitrix user!

Y/n: What Vilgax! Didn't you get turned into calamari when you got chpped up and shot into space.

Vilgax: Hmm It seems you will be another thorn at my side.

Y/n: So squid face what big evil plan do you have so I can sto-

Y/n the look at little Gwen who just so happen to time out.

Y/n: Is that Gwen! Why are you so little? Wait why do you have the Omnitrix?

Still everyone is paralyzed but vilgax seems to be the only one able to resist the paralyzing toxin enough to talk.

Y/n then presses his Omnitrix to change back to reveal Y/n, but also for some reason gets rid of his quils.

Gwen 10, Ben Prime, and the other Bens: Y/n?

Y/n: Yep! 'It seems I exist here in the omniverse? That's neat. Wait Gwen looks older than the one in the tv show, that's weird that's suspicious, anyway if shes the same age as to when she went on a road trip with me, my other friends and Gramps the gap is what like 2-1 years. Wait 2? Oh yeah I guess mental age got reset to 14 when I got isekai'd. I don't even remember hitting 17, wait when did I die, never mind I need to help them' What's the deal? I have a guess because you guys have your own Omnitrixs? Omnitrixies?