Prologue Chapter: 3

Talking: This b*tch is empty... YEET!
Talking during a flashback: Yeeted
Whispering: Yeet

Also small warning this story is probably gonna be a dumpsterfire.

Quick Author's note here I'll be revealing more backstory as the story progresses since I don't want to info dump.

----------------------------------------

Y/n Pov -

Well this sucks, my memories from both this body and my old one basically mend together, so I basically grew up with these guy and now I have to say good bye to my best friend, this is gonna be so sad.

3rd Pov -

Grandpa Tanjiro is making breakfast in the kitchen since its early in the morning.

Ather Y/n had got to the living room where his childhood best friends are he finds the room had been slient for a split second before he broke the slient "Hey guys..." he had a sad tone in his voice.

The atmosphere of the room is currently sad because one of their friends that they grew up with are moving away, Kevin tries to lightin the mood by reminding them that they'll see her again, "Come on guys, we'll see her at the Galaxy Garrison in less than a month, a month is not long."

Kevin's attempt to brighten the mood seems to work, well atleast somewhat. Katie replies with a sorta happy tone but panicky in the end "Yeah it's not that long so not can happen in a month"
"That's the spirit" Gwen said to brighten them up, but Katie continued "-it's like we defeated a galactic squid war monger on a summer roadtrip with Y/n's grandpa in a year and no would believe us if we did it if we told them!"

"uhh You good katie? Sounds like your panicing? Do you want some tea?" Y/n asks worried and concerned for his crush.

*Static*

Fresh: Yo yo yo!

Fresh: Yo yo yo!

Fresh: It's ya boi Fresh here to tell ya that our radical Y/n here has a humorous crush on the local nerdy Green Paladin in his current life, what humorous about it you ask? Well it is that they have crushes on each other but like a cliche too shy...

Fresh: It's ya boi Fresh here to tell ya that our radical Y/n here has a humorous crush on the local nerdy Green Paladin in his current life, what humorous about it you ask? Well it is that they have crushes on each other but like a cliche too shy to say something, but anyways your supe cool skela God came to tell yall that his new world friends know he outer this world.