Season 1 Chapter 1: The Rise of Voltron: Part 1

Talking: Yeet
Shouting: Yeet!
Whispering: yeet
--------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n here it was Kerberos the mission Shiro was on was called the Kerberos mission! Anyways skip the whole aliens kidnapping and the whole simulator thing and het to the scolding part. )

3rd Pov-

We see Y/n, Gwen, and Kevin standing next to a group of cadets after Lance, Pidge and Hunk failed the simulator.

As well as them getting yelled at, but anyways The trio of Y.G.K Aka Y/n, Gwen, and Kevin walking with Pidge( Side note here her friends call her Pidge but they know it's her) and the others.

Y/n: Did you seriously call yourself the "The tailor"?

Lance: Yeah I did and I meant it!

- Small timeskip -

?:Lights out in five! Everyone back to their dorms, now.

We see the duo of Lance and Hunk sneaking around.

Hunk: We shouldn't be doing this.

Lance: You heard the Commander, We need to bond as a team. We're gonna pick up Pidge, hit the town, loosen up, maybe meet some pretty girls.

Hunk: I'm just saying it once right here, right now, this is a really bad idea.

After Hunk said that they managed to sneak past some high ranking Garrison officials.

Lance: You know for a guy that's in a space exploration program, you have a real lack of adventure.

Hunk: All the things you call adventures end up with us in the principal's office!

Hunk: Oh man this is a bad idea.

They hid in Garbage cans when a portroling guard passed by and then they get out.

They hear a door open and the duo hide. But they see Pidge, Y/n, Gwen, and Kevin sneaking around to the roof.

Lance: I not sure what's going on but let's follow them.

- Another small Timeskip -

We see team weird surrounded with electronics that are making strange noises.

And since Pidge is closest to them, Lance decides to scare her.

Lance: So whatcha doing up here.

Pidge: Ahh!

The others were extremely surprise thst the all let out mixtures of yleps and or short surprised screams.

Y/n: Oh hey Lance & Hunk whatcha doing here?

Lance: Nothing~ but what are you guys doing here.

Hunk: Is this Garrison tech?

Pidge: No we made it.

Hunk: neat

~ Meanwhile in the background ~

Kevin: I say we knock them out and put them in Garbage cans.

Gwen: We can't do that, we'd be too loud... plus violence isn't always the answer.

Kevin: ...your right

Gwen: Of course I'm rig- hold did you just agree!

Kevin: It isn't the Answer it's the question and the question is YES!

Gwen: Kevin no!

~ Back to your regular scheduled program ~

Background Kevin: Yes!