━━ splint of affliction.

HARU IS WISHING FOR ONLY ONE THING EVER SINCE HIS YOUTH ENDED and that is someone who can accept him for who he is, for his obsessions, for the things that he wants to accomplish before he dies, and primarily, him as a murderer or a criminal.

The world he indulged himself in is dark after all. There's no ounce of light or anything related that can help him ascertain that he's accepted by many and so, he spared no one from his mercy and came to kill anyone who didn't accept him for who he is.

Having a lot of trusted companion is convenient but not all of them may accept Haru for who he is. Some are just into the facade that he's putting and that's one thing that he can't manage to swallow nor put up with. Well, not until he dreamt of you or easy to ponder that not until he met you as his soulmate.

It was like a match made by something beyond heavens. You became the light in his world, someone whom he can cherish forever, someone who can accept him for who he is, and someone whom he can lean on every crestfallen times.

Haru swore by the heavens that even if he was your soulmate, you will surely fear him to death but fate is playing with his oracles and you reacted the exact polar opposite. You weren't the least bit frightened of him and yet, he didn't believe you and came to confront that demeanor of yours afterwards, finding the reason behind it a little bit adorable and vivid at once.

And so he let you live then came to wait when will what he dreamed of happen.

He knew what was coming after all. The wedding isn't the only thing he dreamed of or anything related and if somebody were to ask him what he truly dreamed of, he would straight up lie to everyone about it, even to Mikey for a reason that only him knows. Since what he truly have for a phantasm that day is he proposed to you and the car you were in got bashed into pieces inside all because you trusted a wounded woman out of nowhere.

And it happened.

He tried his hardest to neglect that it will happen since what you dreamed of and what really happened in reality afterwards is diverse. He trusted that it was nothing but a bad premonition and yet, everything just failed him - seeing as how you stared at him for a split second that the car behind where you are drifted forward in your place, smashing the car where you're in in pieces.

With his lips quivering in fear as soon as he saw how dismantled the car was, he ran forward in a daze and watched from the disarrayed car window how a sanguine liquid poured out from your stomach and everything around you, how a wrecked cuffs held your hand by the wheel and how your drowsy dead eyes bore into nowhere.

"Fuck." With brute strength, Haru tried opening the door, wrecking it utmost since the only resolve he has is to get you out of there, to keep you safe. He promised that towards you after all.

"Haru..." Turning to the window where Haru is, you whispered his name by the thin waft, desperate to feel his warmth on you again. And with tears covering your sight, your lips curved, forming a small smile at the latter who's just staring at you from the windows with such sullen and melancholy in his eyes, all whilst trying all his best to get you out of there.

You stared at him, sharing the same crestfallen connection as his soulmate and you can't help but sulk at the feeling. By the string of being each other's fated partner, he shared with your pain and so do you. And you didn't like it, not one bit do you like seeing Haru in pain all because of your carelessness and pity.