━━ night of devotion.

━━ warning. this chapter contains rough manhandling, soft sex, graphic smut, hoplopholia (mentions of gun kink and katana kink), vaginal fingering, edging.

THE FIRST TIME THAT HARU DREAMED OF YOU WAS WHEN THEY WERE STILL ESTABLISHING BONTEN, times where he's still a novice executive and doesn't have much experience in businesses and companies, times where he's just doing self-taught on murdering peop...

THE FIRST TIME THAT HARU DREAMED OF YOU WAS WHEN THEY WERE STILL ESTABLISHING BONTEN, times where he's still a novice executive and doesn't have much experience in businesses and companies, times where he's just doing self-taught on murdering people and committing such heinous crimes, and lastly, times where you were just finishing your last year of college.

He's in his 30s and you were in your half 20s but the gap between your ages didn't even obviate him still from guarding you the second that he recognized you from afar. Before you even know him, he already knows you but pretended not to since he's wary that the organization he was in is the type who has a lot of foes from behind - one that might detriment you in some ways if they knew that you're Haru's soulmate.

But fate must be playing when you argued with him in the public train last time. It was a first to happen since you just kept on glowering to him like he's not scaring you at all whilst the only reaction that had sufficed inside him is amusement because for the first time in perpuity, Haru finally met someone who's gallant enough to face the devil himself. You are just someone who can perfectly match his gallantry. Someone who's tainted with serene at detrimental times and can be the epitome of braveness. Someone who doesn't back down and thus.

In the train, it wasn't him who groped your butt and frankly telling, he saw himself that it was the passenger who pretended to be asleep beside him. He knew all along who was the wench who did that tenacious act but chose to kept quiet and just played along with your irritation since for some reason, he finds your vexed face oddly cute.

"It's not that hard to confess. Confess or I'll call the cops and sue you for sexual harrassment. You were the only one behind me, how am I supposed to believe your statements then?" You stated, eyes firing a great amount of annoyance towards him.

She looks more beautiful when she's mad. Even though his expression's stoic, Haru's heart is beating so loud inside him that for a second there, it stopped his vocals from coming out.

He pestered you right in the very day that you've met, hoping that you will never forget what he looks like. What more is he should've take off in the same destination as you and yet, Haru stayed in the train and followed the man just to beat him up in an empty alleyway, have his men brought Kiyomasa towards Bonten's quarters as if he just had something in mind.

It wasn't the last time that he protected you.

You and him met again, difference is you really thought that he will kill you by the way he just act all frolic and shit. You even have no idea that he secretly admire you up to the fact that he does the most unforeseen things just to get you by his side - and the dumbest thing that Haru probably ever did was searching in the internet on "How to take care of the woman you like without her noticing it?"