━━ altered destiny.

AFTER YOUR DISCHARGE IN THE HOSPITAL, HARU TOOK CARE OF YOU FOR A WEEK BEFORE tending back to his businesses and plans. And as you were currently already fine and strong now, both of you decided to resume the supposedly visit that Haru booked in one of the smallest orphanage in your district. He didn't like wasting time after all since what happened to you weeks ago is enough to put him off the edge.

If something happens to you again, he'll probably lose his wits and mind for not protecting or saving you again.

"That one flower, white chrysanthemums. They are pretty!" As the cold waft ponder on your skin, your eyes scintillated the moment that you caught a glimpse of those white flowers planted on someone's yard. Funny how you even eyed it from a distance despite of the the perimeter between the garden and the car you were in as you and Haru were venturing out in the foyers of the early-time district.

"I'll buy that someday for you then." Haru retorted back, maneuvering his car towards the said place. With that tranquil around you, thoughts started rushing inside your mind as your e/c eyes wander around Haru's visage.

Primarily, your mind only contains the memories you had with Haru and if there was one time that you were so much thankful for, it was the moment where your alarm clock had gone off late than usual. Sure, you became Bonten's target for a moment, countered a lot of havocs, got kidnapped, got shot and thus. It wouldn't changed the fact that you got to meet Haru, and that's the one thing you're very grateful for.

Haruchiyo Sanzu. You met a man who's willing to take down everything on his way just to have you, someone who'll break his principles for you, someone who accepts you for who you are and loves you wholeheartedly for that - without her begging for anything in return but just your love and acceptance for him. He is indeed your soulmate.

"Is this it? This is the smallest construction of orphanage I've ever seen." You uttered after going out of Haru's car, eyes fixated on the seemingly tiny portion of building in front of you with a sign of Venus Orphanage on the top.

"I purposedly chose to sponsor the smallest ones since I know that they're very much unattended by the officials. It's my business outside the illegal ones so people wouldn't suspect where do I spend the money I'm acquiring everytime. Let's go. Time for you to meet the kids." Haru gestured with a smile, holding your hand still before guiding you inside the premises.

The place is nothing odd at all. The orphanage seemed a little too peculiar and filled with vintage artistry, not to mention the old-school design and the kid-like drawing or grafittis on the wall; thus, unlike what you've expected, the nuns and the kids inside seemed to already recognize Haru by the way they all smiled towards the man beside you whilst giving him a tight hug by the waist. And as for you, they just gave you nothing but a look in awe as if they've seen something spectacular out of nowhere.

"Sister, is that Brother Chi's wife?" One of the kids boldly asked and even have his finger pointed towards your frame whilst you just retorted with a sly laugh before smiling at the small kid. She seemed so innocent by the way she questioned those and maybe, just maybe, the structure of soulmates in your world is still unknown to them.

"Brother Chi?" You whispered towards Haru, giving it a small chuckle since it sounded like a cute nickname for him to have whilst Haru's cheeks just reddened in the way you called it for him.

"Mija, I'm so sorry for their naughtiness but why don't you introduce yourself to the kids? So they can familiarize you as Haru's soulmate since they're sadly kind of unaware about that thing." One of the nuns spoke with a smile stretching by the side of her lips. It was like she's blissful for finally meeting you in person or that's how you perceive her energy to be.