━━ one blissful acme.

SOULMATE ONLY REFERS TO SOMEONE THAT'S BOUND TO SHARE A NEVER-ENDING AFFECTION WITH YOU 'til death. Unknowingly meeting them for the first time doesn't mean that it has the definition or rule that you have to love the way they are until both of you meet your demise but in your case, everything about Haru is just too perfect that falling for someone like him isn't really factitious nor dull to come.

The way his free palm grazed on your skin as he strode you in the caliginous foyers of the locale in hopes that both of you could escape the place is enough to put your heart in a rackety that's out of your hold.

And the way his dominant hand held the blade whose length is full of a florid-hued liquid from those he killed on your path is sending you the shudders as well yet didn't even made you the slighest bit frightened in him.

You are quite aware that he's such a psychopath who takes butchering people as a mission but never did you anticipated yourself that he'll caught you in such enthrall.

The way the blood of those people would splat through the vertexes of his face and suit, the way those similar people would kneel whilst hanging on for their dear life, and the way they would scream in terror once Haru set his blade upwards to behead them - all of it felt like a fairytale for you with Haru as your prince, a hot prince to be exact.

You looked back to the path that Haru paved and by seeing how the heads of his opponents scattered through the corridors, your innards felt like combusting in both abhorrence and desire. Desire for Haru to do the similar massacre again for a reason that seeing him kill people makes you thrilled and excited at the same time.

"I'm sorry their blood got all over you." Haru turned towards you, still yanking your frame to the exit but halted soon enough to fetch a pair of handkerchief from his pocket and wipe away the blood off of your face and neck. And whilst he's doing so, all you can do is look up to stare at the luminance of his lime eyes, determining yourself if feels the same way as you.

"Haru." You called out for him, hands flew to trace his scar using your thumb before smiling at him who's a little bit stunned by your abrupt actions. Although he's waiting for what you might wished of him, you remained quiet and still whilst just encircling your arms around his nape to pull him closer towards you.

"It's fine if their blood got all over me." You whispered, leaning sideways to lick the roughness of his scar before claiming his lips amidst of all those corpses that he killed in order to save you. It was like you're flaunting to the dead that your soulmate is here to get you as his demoiselle and Haru didn't reject your wants at all. Instead, his svelte palms enveloped your waist in his clasp whilst pulling you nigher him to deepen the contact that both of you are sharing. It didn't even take long for him to get intoxicated by your lips up to the point that the benevolent smell of all those corpses around the two of you didn't even bother him one bit.

What's important for him as of the moment is to own the momentum and kiss you, feel your body pressing against him, share the warmth in between like the only people left in that small world is you and him.

"Ah.." You breathed out, e/c eyes hooked up to how red Haru's lips was before tugging him in to kiss him again without wasting any second. You got so much lost in a haywire by the mere contact of his plumpy lips in yours and he undeniably feels the same by the way his lips and tongue moved in accordance of yours.

"Darling." Haru whispered amidst the kiss whilst his bloody hand who's holding the katana awhile ago flew to cup your face and pinch it. The radiance of his emerald eyes peered at you like you're the only person he cherishes as of the moment and it got you so much scared for your dear life. Scared that this moment might not last, scared that he's just playing with you, and scared that he might think of you as someone who's desperate to claim him.