━━ loving bloodlust.

tw // sexual harrassment attempt

YOU WERE AWAKE UNTIL YOUR PERPETRATOR CHAINED YOU IN A CERTAIN SPACE, leaving you alone with the clanging of chains and the wild cries of lividity reverberating to each corners of the premises, seemingly like those cries came from the other people...

YOU WERE AWAKE UNTIL YOUR PERPETRATOR CHAINED YOU IN A CERTAIN SPACE, leaving you alone with the clanging of chains and the wild cries of lividity reverberating to each corners of the premises, seemingly like those cries came from the other people in the other side of your rails.

You sighed, paying it no mind and since then, you're just busy thinking of a way to escape your unfortunate fate but your surrounding is just clinging to your ears here and there, making your mind caught in such rackety. Whilst the gentle blow of the stone-cold wind made you realized that it's been hours ever since you were kidnapped and yet, still no news on what they wanted from you.

The alleyway where they brought you is also dim as hell and the only things your eyes could pick up from the small light is that you're not the only one who's chained up in the sewer-like place.

You also tried holding unto the rails of your jail but the manacles and chaind they kept for you obviated you from doing so. You groaned in frustration and roamed your eyes around to find something you could use to evade but none of the things nor people chained with you in a different chamber seemed to help.

Thus, the present things are only an empty bowl, the hard bed, the stone-like pillow, the unused tissue and some personal utensils. You're certain you can't take the present things to your advantage.

"Are you new here?"

Your eyes bore to the person in front of your little cellar. Funny how hours already bypassed and yet, your eyes didn't even catch a glimpse of the jail just infront of where you are currently confined. You must be really buried deep in despair and thoughts though you really don't have any ideas who is she.

You scanned her whole features. Only to find out that her clothes are only rags
as if it was forced to torn apart, her face and neck is covered in different sizes of violet-pigmented scrapes and ruptures nor does she look baneful in your eyes. The woman infront of you looks like she was abused by something or by someone before getting herself locked up in there.

You're certain for what you saw at first glance that she's a victim like you but you can't just ponder around judging the book by it's cover. You have to be careful considering the fact that everyone holed up with you in the same place shouldn't be trusted.

"It looks like you're wondering who am I or if I am trustworthy enough." She chuckled towards you as if your thoughts were on cue with her line of thinking. You saw her smiled slyly but your face still remained calm and composed with your e/c eyes currently fixated her. You were trying to atleast let the lady know that you're asking for what she wants.

"I'm locked up in here a few years ago, too. I won't do anything to you, don't worry. My name is Kio, by the way, and you are?" She smiled sweetly as if the abrasions in her skin doesn't really bother her much. She looks really carefree and friendly, a demeanor that you didn't anticipate to exist in this kind of place. Thus, you removed your e/c eyes at her, proceeding to scan the whole vertexes but halt midways when the lady again called for you.