INTRO

He's late, again

He's late, again.

Min Hyesoo thought to herself as she constantly checked her phone for the time and noticed how late he was.

He was supoose to be here by 5 pm, it's already 17:45.

Yes, Hyesoo has waited almost 45 minutes for her boyfriend only for no arrival from him.

It wasn't the first time it's happened. He often either canceled last minute or didn't show up at all.

And Hyesoo was left disappointed yet again.

She bit her lower lip, tapping the tip of her nail on the table impatiently.

Maybe there's traffic, he'll be here soon.

She tried convincing herself. But traffic for 45 minutes? Wouldn't he text me then?

Checking the time again, Hyesoo sighed again. Finally, she got up, stuffing her stuff in her bag then throwing her purse strap over her shoulder.

Exiting the restaurant Hyesoo called out for a taxi. She entered the small car taxi and fished out for her phone for any messages from him.

No new messages

Her phones screen read making her frown and sigh again.

Fuck it.

...

By the time she was home it was already 8pm. Now she was changed into more comfortable clothes like a white oversized t-shirt with a pair of grey shorts.

Hyesoo had just finished showering and was now drying her wet hair with a white towel.

She sat on her bed, still drying up her hair until she heard sudden rings from her phone and it exploded with notifications.

Checking her device, Hyesoo was brought into shock of who was exploding her phone.

Markie 😎❤

hey, I am SO SO SORRY FOR
THE LATE REPLY

I got caught up in smth else

Are you still at the restaurant?

Babe?

Hyesoo??

Baby i'm sorry! Ik this happens all the time but I really don't plan for it.

I'm at the restaurant and you aren't here

Hyesoo please?
I'm so sorry

Are you okay??

Baby please reply, I'm worried..