09

heyyyy 🤡

11:15 am

The time Hyesoo and Mark agreed on seeing eachother.

Though feeling sleep-deprived, Hyesoo woke up early enough to get herself ready for classes and seeing her partner.

Once finally finishing getting ready, she ran out of her apartment, through the lobby and made it outside where Seong and Yeong-ro were waiting for her to drive to her date as they were headed to the near-by mall.

Markie 😎❤

i'm omw to the cafè!
where are you at now?

Sent 11:28 am

The jingle of the cafe's entrance rang, Hyesoo entering the familiar space. Most workers greeting her as she was a usual costumer here.

"Hey, Sora! I'll get the usual for both me and Mark!" Sora nodded her head, smiling and Hyesoo returned the favour. "Thanks!"

She found herself a seat in a booth, getting comfortable as well as fixing herself up.

"Hye!" The girl's eyes brightened up instantly seeing her boyfriend jog up to their table but she could barely see his face due to the black hood over his head.

"Mark.." Hyesoo smiled, watching her boyfriend take a seat across from her on the table but before he did he leaned over the table and kissed her forehead tenderly.

Mark's eyes were cautious, anxiously glancing around the loud cafe that was pretty full, especially at this time of day.

Perfect. Mark thought.

"So, I wanted to meet up because I've realized a few things about our...relationship-" Hyesoo stopped mid-way as Sora placed their orders on the table.

"Anything else, lovebirds? We have cloud bread and vegan bagel today!" She asked but Mark quickly declined saying he won't be here a while.

Hyesoo's innocent beady eyes looked over at Mark. "In a rush?" she earned a short nod, noticing how Mark didn't glance at her but instead looked everywhere. Even outside. "Mission?" He nodded again.

He was nervous.

Rubbing his sweaty hands on his sweatpants, holding his lower lip hostage between his teeth and being really fidgety.

"As I was saying, I feel like you're distancing yourself from me and being worse than before." Hyesoo started but quickly noticing how Mark still wasn't looking at her.