08

"Thanks for the ride, guys

"Thanks for the ride, guys." Hyesoo thanked, a smile of gratitude decorating her features and she bowed in respect.

Johnny simply gave her smile in return and Ten sitting beside him gave her a thumbs up. "Get home safer, cherry!" The Thai man exclaimed, saying the nickname he gave her because her round, red cheeks.

She waved one last time watching the car near her apartment building zoom off on the roads leaving her alone.

"Home sweet, home." Was the first thing Hyesoo said when she entered her apartment. She took a whif, appreciating the scented smell of her home incase it was taken away from her again.

Dropping the light backpack near her couch, she collasped on it with a sigh of relief, feeling immediately relaxed in the comfort of her home.

Hyesoo reached over for her charger by her in-table and plugged her phone that was dead for a few days now.

And then she layed there. Seemingly in deep thought as she thought about the events that happened the past few days.

She almost died or was kidnapped, she was rescued by what she knows now is her mafia boyfriend, lived in a mafia house for a few days (that was surprisingly filled with good-looking men), and went through probably the worst fights she's had with Mark.

What a week.

Speaking of week, Hyesoo remembered the fact she has missed college. Missing even 3 days of classes could cost you alot.

And right when Hyesoo thought she could relax, she was reminded about school. Great.

𖧷

About 3 hours had passed since Hyesoo got home and instead of catching up with school work like she should've, she spent most of her time watching Netflix shows and procrastinating.

She didn't even notice her phone exploding with messages until she opened it.

Shoes without the s 👯‍♀️ 99+ messages
Mom 💕 13 messages & 4 missed calls
Dad 💕 34 messages & 8 missed calls
Seongie 😈 86 messages & 5 missed calls
Yeongrooooo🤰 53 messages

Seeing her phone was filled with messages and missed calls from her friends and family, Hyesoo sighed knowing she would get bombarded with questions.

Shoes without the s 👯‍♀️

Yeongrooooo🤰
she's online!!

Seongie 😈
yah, min hyesoo!!!

uhm hi?

Yeongroooo 🤰
she's alive!!
thank God 😭

how are you bb?

i'm good thanks yeongie :))

Seongie 😈
don't act all innocent!
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??