01

"He's an absolute dick!"

One of Hyesoo's friends exclaimed. She beat her fist on the table in anger.

"Okay Seong, calm down now." Yeong-ro tried to calm her friend down.

"No, I'm sick of it! All he's been doing lately is completely neglecting this relationship! He cancels on you all the time, it's getting so frustrating to see Hyesoo all upset cause of her sucky boyfriend!" Seong continued to complain.

Hyesoo on the other hand just listened to her, twirling her straw in her drink in disappointment. She sighed and placed her chin on top of her palm.

"It's okay, Seong. He said he was busy." Hyesoo tried to shrug the situation off and stop her friend from making a scene in the cafè.

Seong shook her head, standing her ground. "And he never tells you with what!" She leaned closer to her friend. "Listen, Soo. A relationship needs trust and thats exactly what Mark doesn't have in you. Why would he keep secrets from his own girlfriend?"

Hyesoo knew she was right. But Mark meant so much to her, she shrugged off the situation all the time. She loved him too much to label him as a bad guy.

And she knew he was.

...

Mark smiled weakly, standing infront of her apartment door. He was happy he could finally visit his girlfriend after months of not being able to.

He knocked lightly, waiting for an answer he hid the plastic behind him.

The door soon opened revealing Hyesoo in a black tank top and a pair of dark grey sweatpants. Her eyes widened seeing Mark standing there.

"Markie? What are you doing here?" Hyesoo tilted her head in confusion. Mark just smiled and entered the apartment, soon enveloping her in a hug.

Hyesoo was fairly confused but still hugged back with a small giggle.

"Yah, what brings you here at 9pm?" Hyesoo lifted up her head, chin rested on Mark's chest as she looked up at him.

They both held a soft, affectionate look to eachother. Love was filled in the air as they cuddled on her bed.

Mark had his hands slipped under her shirt, on her back. Hyesoo had her arms flung over his torso another hand fiddling with the chain necklace around his neck that rested on his chest.

"I just...wanted to see my girlfriend after a while of not. I miss her." Mark smiled down at Hyesoo before lightly placing a peck on her cheek.

Hyesoo blushed, smiling up at him. She felt so happy to see her boyfriend finally in her arms.

Maybe their fight yesterday was a wake up call for him.

"I missed you too..." She muttered softly.

...