10

9 missed calls from Hye 😎❤

Mark's eyebrows furrowed once his eyes landed on his notifications, this seemed to be the top one. It worried him.

She had texted him multiple times. Her messages alone left him anxious.

He ran his fingers through his hair, throwing his phone on his bed. He had just came back from a mission and he still needed to shower. It might've been the next day but they hadn't been able to get back home because the mission was overnight watch.

Mark's specialty.

Running through the halls, jogging his way down the stairs before busting through the doors of his boss' office unannounced.

Taeyong, as well as Jaehyun and Taeil who were in the room with him were surprised to see Mark. He looked stressed and frantic, which wasn't like him.

Mark was always one of the most nonchalant and unbothered people ever, not letting his emotions show almost as if he didn't have any.

So seeing him like this was definitely concerning.

"Woah there. What's up with you?" Taeyong seemed taken aback by his state.

Mark didn't waste time and quickly stood infront of his desk, placing his hands on it and leaning foward with his voice slightly deeper.

"Hyesoo is in danger."

That sentence alone easily grabbed the attention of everyone in the room.

Taeyong raised his eyebrows at his teammate's words, swinging from side to side in his chair. "And what makes you say that?"

"S-she had been calling all night while i was on the mission and endless texts."
"What were the texts about?" Taeyong asked.
"Saying things like she's scared or she thinks there's someone in her apartment."

Mark sighed, running his fingers through his hair once again. "I'm worried. What if something happened to her? What if she was kidnapped? What if she was robbed? Oh God, what if she's dead-"

"Okay there buddy. Calm down first. When was the last time you saw her?" Taeil tried to calm him down before he killed himself from his overthinking.

"Uhm, yesterday. Like early afternoon and we like planned to sneak her out of the city until we've settled everything with the othe Black Venom." Mark said.

Taeyong on the other hand seemed completely unborthered and uninterested in the matter.

Mark didn't fail to notice this. "You don't care, do you?" The male shrugged, which clearly showed that he didn't.

"Hyung please. You know how much Hyesoo means to me. She's like everything to me and knowing that she's possibly in danger, ofcourse I'm worried. If anything were to happen to her, I don't know what I'd do with myself. So please, just this one time, help me."