Chapter 2: Crush On Me

Dean Samuels played by Jensen Ackles (Bae)

-------
Dean

"How was your day Charles?" I asked. School was now over and Charles and I were at his house drinking a few bottles of corona at his indoor bar.

"It was something. That Ciara wouldn't stop staring at me, as usual." He shrugged. I laughed as I took another swing of the cool liquid before leaning over the counter and patting his shoulder. Either he was just pretending not to notice the girl's crush on him or was completely oblivious to it.

"Oh I'm not done." He smirked. "Do you know what Mr. Christian Smith said when I asked him how he felt at the beginning of my classes?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow in question.

"He said he was "horny"." He quoted. "And do you know why?"

"Why?" I asked while placing the tip of the glass to my lips, beginning to drink it.

"He said he couldn't help the fact that he has English before math." He laughed. My eyes widened before I was spitting up the drink to clear my airpipes. Instead of helping me, the asshat only continued to laugh at me. Bastard.

Christian Smith; the flirt. I heard about him from other students and staff members. Apparently the kid was the Nick Jonas of the school. Whoever that was.

"The kid has heart eyes for you man." He teased, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I threw the cap at him, only for him to duck it with ease.

I knew about the kid's little crush on me, and I thought it was somewhat adorable. Yeah, kids always have dreams of being with their teachers, believing that if they tried hard enough, something would happen between them.

But this wasn't a book.

Besides, he made his crush on me bluntly clear. Especially when I was correcting papers. Where it said name, he wrote Mr. Smith Samuels with a wink eye as the dot for the I.

And let's not forget about his behavior. He's purposely late every class, every day. I know he's doing it on purpose because when I talked it over with the other teachers, they all said he's always on time.

He does little things during class to. When he calls me over for help, he openly stares at me as I explain the assignment to him. If he sees me looking at him, he pretends to be stretching, flexing his body. I find his puppy crush kinda cute. So I really think nothing of it.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I feigned dumb.

"You do. And why don't you just give him detention for being late to your class?" He asked. I placed my drink down and stood, grabbing my coat off of the seat and swiftly slipped it on.

"It's getting a bit late. I'll see you tomorrow." I said before walking out of his house, not waiting long enough to hear his reply.

---------

When I sat in my seat at my desk, I sighed out loud. In exactly five seconds, my class will start and I'll have to deal with Christian's sad attempts to make me give him detention.

Not a minute later, the room was packed. These were all the students I truly appreciated. They all followed my one simple rule. The gum chewing and hats indoor was nothing to me. As long as they wasn't late to my class, it was all fine with me.

About five minutes into the class, the door swung open, revealing the one boy who couldn't follow simple directions like his fellow peers.

"Mr. Smith." I sighed. This kid was a weird one. Most kids who had crushes on their teachers would try to be as discrete as they could. But this one, it was like he wanted me to know all about his little thing for me.