Chapter 8: Desire

Okay, I'm officially a drug addict.

I'm addicted to a little thing called Dean. Also known as the big D.

Yes, that is right ladies and goldfishes, I, the almighty Christian Smith-Samuels, has gotten the bragging rights I so roughly fought for.

I feel like a gossiping teen!!!

Okay, this is what happened. After Dean and I left the place, he was on a mean streak. I mean, he was practically dragging me to the car and breaking the speeding limit.

To me, that was terrifying. But that was only until I was thrown on his bed with him standing in front of me looking like the terminator. And I truly hope he would be back.

So anyways, it was hard, yes, rough, yeah, hot and heavy, yes, yes and oh hell yeah! It was truly the best night of my life! And I learned a lot of things from last night. I not only learned that Dean could make me lose my voice as soon as he pushed the tip in, but also that my leg could wrap around my head.

Who knew?

And now here I lay; hands tucked under my head, shirtless (naked really) with the duvet cover covering my lower half. And let's not forget about the stupid grin I was sporting. Can't forget that now can we?

But let's get into the flashback, shall we.

Inside Chris's freaky little mind (Beware)

As soon as he unlocked the door, he slammed my back up against the wall. I didn't get a chance to breathe a word when his lips came crashing down on my own.

His lips were way better than I imagined them to be. Soft with a bit of roughness that should've been considered as a sin.

His tongue plunged in my mouth and fought with my own. It wasn't much of fight really. I instantly gave him full control and let him dominate me the way he wanted.

I was so caught up in the feeling of his lips on mine that I hadn't noticed we moved and I was now laying on my back with a soft mattress below me.

He removed his lips from mine and began to kiss down my neck.

"Dean...." I moaned out when his lips hovered over that one sensitive spot I had. He lapped it up with his tongue, teasingly circling it with the tip.

I whined out when he continued to tease me. He chuckled huskily before giving into my pleas and marking me as his.

His

That's exactly what I was. And after this, he'll be mine too.

After bruising up my neck, he began to undress me. Me, being as eager as I am, pulled of my vest and ripped open my dress shirt, popping a few buttons off.

"Excited, are we?"

"Ecstatic." I replied before grabbing his face and smashing my lips back onto his. I was now shirtless, and he wasn't.

Is that fair?

No, it isn't. I heard the gasp of surprise from him when I was suddenly on top and he was below me. My ass sat right over his throbbing and poking bulge. I almost moaned out like a pornstar at just the feeling of it

"Like this, I'm almost tempted to ride you, like I've always dreamt I would." I admitted without a drop of shame. I watched slowly as he gulped down. Just seeing that has me latching my lips onto his jugular.

Dean didn't moan, no he didn't. He did something much sexier. He growled. And just hearing that sound come from him had me whimpering and grinding my ass down on him.

"Oh my..." I threw my head back and let out a loud groan. He ground his covered member between my cheeks, gripping my hips down and making me feel it even more.

"Please... Dean please..." I begged, trying my best not to just throw his pants off and have my wicked way with him.

"Please what?" He teased, lightly outlining the hem of my boxers with his index finger.

"Take me, please. Do whatever you want to me." It was quick. My pants were off as were his and his finger was plunged deep within me.

"More." I cried out. He slipped in a third finger and sped them up. I couldn't keep my eyes open for more than a few seconds.

Just as I felt my end coming up, Dean pulled his fingers out and slipped off the bed. I was about to whine out when I felt something warmer, softer yet it was HUGE.

It was lathered up with lube and ready for me.

"Do it." I said.

"What?"

"Just do it!" I demanded and pulled him forward, causing him to fill me up completely. We both yelled out at the feeling.

The pleasure was all too much. I felt my entire being sparking up and being set on fire. It was almost unbearable to handle.

Dean pulled out slowly, and then plunged forward with a hard grunt that could only be described as barbaric.

Flashback over!!!!

And that my friend is how you get the D.

"What are you looking all smug about?" I heard that sexy morning voice ask. If he didn't stop talking now, we wouldn't be getting out of this bed no time soon. And sadly, today was school. I tried to argue that we should stay in bed and make puppet shadow under the covers, but no.

----

"He must've did a real number on you to have you limping like that." Ciara said. I smiled, grimaced, stepped. Smiled, grimaced, stepped.

It was a repeating cycle.

"Yeah. And I would do it all over again. I will do it all over again." I sighed in happiness.

"Ew ew." She waved her hands like a real psycho. " Okay."

"Don't hate, get laid." Was all I said before going into my favorite classroom. The bell just had rung before I walked into the room, resulting in me being late.

My eyes trailed up to the ones that was sure to be watching me.

"Mr. Smith."

"Yes?" I could feel my biggie me, not mini me, twitching in anticipation. All I needed was for him to say it, and I'd be set.

"You're Late."

------

THE END