Chapter 3: Please!!!

Darren Criss as Felix Parker

______

"Please?"

"No."

"Please!?"

"No."

"Oh c'mon! Just one date! I promise I'll be a gentleman!" I pleaded with my hands folded. Mr. Samuels was being so unfair! Why couldn't he just loosen up his tie, and belt maybe, and let loose?

"Gentlemen? You call coming in here, telling me about your wet dream and masturbation sessions and then asking me out is being a gentleman?" He accused.

I bent my head down in shame. Yeah I kinda did do that. But it was only because he looked really good today, as every day, and I couldn't hold my tongue, not that I could.

"Just ignore that. I promise if you say yes, I'll change. No more telling you about my fantasy with you as my personal Tarzan. The flirting might take awhile to stop but I'll try." I sounded so desperate, but I didn't care. I really wanted him! I mean, look at him! He was practically asking for me to drop on my knees for him!

"Mr. Smith, for the last time, no. I will not date a student of mine."

"I could drop out."

"I will not date someone who's underage."

"We could keep it a secret, plus I'm seventeen soon to be eighteen."

"I'm not into guys."

"We could experiment. And if you don't like it, I'll dress up however you want." That's right. I'd go as far as drag racing for this man!

"You won't stop, will you?" He asked, although I'm pretty sure he already knew the answer to that question.

"Nope. Not until I get the man of my dreams." I vowed before leaving his classroom in search of Ciara.

Dean was playing harder and harder to get as the days went on. Just when I believe he's gonna say yes, a no just come out of nowhere and shuts it all down.

It's a pretty mean thing to do to someone if you ask me. It's not like I barged in with the words, 'Drop me and top me' written across my chest in green paint.

Although that idea does sound appealing.

Anyways, at least I had the manners to ask him out like a proper guy, and yet he still rejects. Is it because he's scared of losing his job?

I never really thought about that. Gosh, I was so busy trying to make him plow me in whatever surface we were on that I didn't consider the consequences. Well actually I did, but not the serious ones, if you know what I mean.

Or was it the timing? Would he change his mind if I asked him when there wasn't a mere chance another student would walk in and catch us. That could be another reason why.

With that thought in mind, I reminded myself to see him after school.

----

I waited for the last person to leave out the classroom before walking in and closing the door behind me.

He hadn't seen me yet. He was to busy grading papers.

"Mr. Smith." He said without even looking up.

"How'd you know it was me?" I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"You're the only student who'd come back to my class when school was over." He stated matter factly. I smiled a bit when I heard him chuckle a bit under his breath. It was light, but it was still as beautiful as him.