Chapter 9: Very

I've been thinking about this story lately. After reading the epilogue over and over again, I realized something.

I never really told what happened during detention. So here it is. Better late than never.

Am I right?

----

The last bell for the day rung off loudly, echoing all throughout the building. It was the last period of the day, and kids were more than happy to pick up their things and bolt out of here.

But not me.

I wanted to bask in the moment for a moment. Not only was I happy that the day was over, I was fucking ecstatic. I knew that as soon as I got out of this seat and walked out of that door that I'd been on my way to dreamland.

Taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly, I grabbed my things and left the room. I believed that I'd be moving slow, keeping my arrival in suspence.

But that wasn't the case.

By the time I was looking up again, a pair of emerald green eyes filled with overheated lust was staring back at me shamelessly. He was seated in his chair, leaning back comfortably. A few graded and ungraded papers scattered around his desk, but nothing too messy.

"Take a seat." He ordered strongly. A shiver racked over me, causing a tingly feeling to stay within me. Nodding, I dropped my bag by the door and walked over to him before sitting in his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Comfortable?" He teased with a sly grin. But I wasn't smiling. I was too fueled up to be joking.

"Very." And then I was claiming his lips as mine. I used his gasp of surprise as a way to plunge my tongue deep into his mouth. He caught onto the kiss quickly after that gesture and kissed me back just as hard.

Hearing his groans of pleasure only got me harder than I already was. And the fact that it was all my doing gave me even more courage to take advantage of this.

Tugging on his bottom lip as I pulled away -him growling unrealistically- I began to latch my lips onto the fresh flesh on his neck.

"Eager?" He joked breathlessly.

"Yes." I said seriously before sucking on one specific spot on his neck that he moaned like a bitch at.

"Chris!" He hissed. I gasped in surprise when I was suddenly being picked up and carried somewhere. Dean pushed everything off of his desk before laying me down on it and taking full control of this little game we were playing.

I tugged off his entire top and set my heated gaze upon his perfectly sculpted figure.

"Oh god." I gulped and bit into my lip. Was there any flaws on this man? Were flaws nonexistent with him? Shaking off the thoughts, I leaned forward and caught one of his buds into my mouth.

My mouth instantly watered around it and I began to play with it.

"Fuck!" He swore. I rolled it around with the tip of my tongue for awhile before sucking it harshly. I repeated it a few more times before biting it lightly and doing the same with the other.

Dean's impatience was made even more clear when he ripped off all of my clothes. He swiftly pulled off his bottoms and locked his eyes on my flushed body.

Taking my eyes off of his, I noticed something. Dean was about to remove one more piece of clothing from off of his perfectly made body, but I stopped him.

"No, leave it on." I smirked. The silk blue tie lightly fell back against his chest.

Dean grabbed both of my ankles and positioned himself between my legs. I instantly caged him there and pulled him down. He laid flat against me, letting our bodies feel everything the other had to offer.

Which was a lot if you ask me.

After kissing for awhile longer, I pushed him back and climbed off of the desk. Wordlessly I fell to my knees and took him in my mouth.

"Chris! Fuck!" He yelled in shock and pleasure. I wrapped my hand around the base and began to jack him off as I sucked, licked and pleasured him.

The tip of my tongue slowly slid down to the base of his cock until it was poking at his balls. I sucked, played with, teased and licked them both until Dean was practically vibrating and struggling to keep himself from exploding.

Dean growled loudly before forcing me to my feet by my hair and smashing his lips onto mine. The kiss was nothing gentle. It was rough, raw and rowdy.

Perfect.

He pushed me against his desk and bent me over. I could hear his harsh breathing. I could tell his patience and restraint was breaking down quickly.

He held my head down on the wooden desk as he prepared me. Once done, I felt him teasing my painfully aching hole with his large bulb mushroom tip.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked huskily.

"Ahhh." Was all I could get out before he was slamming into me and showing me who's boss. He fucked me in so many different ways. Piledriver, cowgirl, spoon, doggy style. I lost track of time instantly.

I didn't care. All I cared about was pleasuring my man and helping him get to his ultimate high.

"Dean, baby....." Words were the least of my problems. I couldn't even control myself. My body was moving however it wanted and my mind couldn't even process right. Not even enough to let Dean know that I was about to cum.

I had the tie tightly wrapped around my hand as I pulled on it for dear life. From the wild sounds that were coming from Dean, I could tell that he was more than ready to let go.

"Dean!" I came. My cock jumped repeatedly and wildly as it weeped out strings and strings of cum all over myself and Dean's lower stomach.

I heard him grunt my name deeply as I felt my insides go warm. I moaned again, like a slutty whore who loved and lived to satisfy men.

Breathing heavily, he pulled out of me. Lifting my head to see him, I saw that he was already looking at me.

"Fun?" He questioned before opening up one of the draws of his desk.

"Lots." I smiled tiredly.

He smirked beautifully at me with his eyes shining and all before handing me a piece of paper.

Looking down at it, I felt my dick slowly getting hard again.

Detention Slip

Reason: Cumming without permission

Punishment: Undetermined

"Detention isn't over yet, Mr. Smith." He crumbled up the paper in my hand before showing me just how bad it was to be tardy.