Chapter 1

"Heaven breakfast is ready!" My father yells up the stairs. "Ok be down in a minute!" I fix my hair then I walk down the stairs, passing my grandmother who is covered by a sheet. This place needed a cleaning and our house elf would not do any of it.

When I get to the kitchen I see my father, he gives me a smile, though his teeth are still yellow from Azkaban, I could care less. I had just moved in with him a year ago from my mothers house. I hated it there she made me do everything, yelled at me, beat me.

And now everyday my father hangs out with me, laughs when I make a joke, I laugh when he makes a joke. We watch our favorite muggle movies, he disguises himself when we go out seeing as Muggles are looking for him and so is the Ministry of Magic. "You have to be very careful. After breakfast Molly is expecting you at The Burrow. Your going to a Quidditch game so there will be lots of people, good and bad. Then you have to watch out for-" "Dad!" I yell cutting him off, I laugh.

"Dad I will be fine. Come sit." I guide him to a seat, "I know, you have told me everyday since I moved here. Yes Barty Crouch will be there, but I know how to lie and keep a secret dad. Mom was mean, but I learned a lot of things from her. Now stop. I'm fine. I will be fine. I will have Fred, George, and I'll finally meet Hermione, and Harry. I get to meet your godson. I won't tell him your my father yet ok?" He nods with a smile.

We eat then I grab all my things. My owl, Hunter, my fire bolt and my suitcase filled with everything I would need for school. I out everything in the chimney, I then give my father a huge hug. "I love you." "I love you too." He says then I grab some floo powder and step in. "The Burrow!" I yelled, green flames enveloped me. I stepped out in the familiar home. Molly comes in and smiles when she sees me. "Harry is here, Hermione will be here in a few minutes. Have you eaten yet?" "Yeah I just ate. Can I go wash myself off now?" "Of course dear. You know where the. bathroom is."

I go and wash myself up. "Ok go wake up the twins." I open their door and shut it behind me. "Your favorite girl has arrived!!" I yelled in both their ears. They both jump up and hug me tightly. I laugh, hugging them back. I pull away a minute later. Fred walks out, going to the bathroom probably. "When did you get here?" George asked putting on a shirt. He was shirtless and it was hard not looking at his muscles from Quidditch.

I check my invisible watch, "Uhm, 39 seconds ago." I look back to see him about to take his pants off. I turn around, "George you are literally undressing while I am in the freaking room." I say, "You've seen me in boxers before." I blush at the memory. I had woken them up before. George was the first one up and he only had boxers on. It made me blush madly. I've liked George for a while. I met his family years ago when I wanted to know more about my father. I stayed here for the first time when I was 12, I became great friends with all the Weasley's.

"Yeah that still doesn't mean I 2ant to see it." I lied. "Yeah ok, who wouldn't want to see me? And you can turn around." I glanced and saw him putting on socks and shoes. "Not this gal." I point to myself. "Yeah right." George jokes. I roll my eyes, "What would you do if I started getting dressed or undressed in front of you?" I ask, my hand on my hip.

He thinks for a minute. "I'd stare." I blush lightly, the room a little dark thankfully. "Yeah right." "I would." He says, "But I wouldn't know because you have never done it before." I blush again, times like these I would wonder if her liked me back, but looking at my ugly self I would remember that no one would like me, especially him. I go to his mirror and run my hands through my messy hair. "You have dirt on you. Did you use floor powder?" I nod as he comes over, I quickly look at myself from my back, I had it all over the back of me.

He starts wiping my back, as I wipe my front, then I brush m hair with his hair brush, but I stop when I feel his hands wiping my lower back, then he wipes m butt. My eyes widen and I blush madly. I was just wearing some skinny jeans and under it a thing, so I could feel every jiggle my bubbly butt did. Then he wipes the back of my legs.