Chapter 3

Before I knew it I was in DADA i sat next to Harry in the middle row and second colum. He starts talking on why these curses are forbidden, "Because the use of any can get you a straight way ticket to Azkaban." "Does anybody know one?" He asks, "Ah, Mr. Weasley." "Uhm, my dad did tell me about the Imperious Curse." "Yeah your father would know about that since he works at the Ministry. He goes over to a spider, "Engorgio. Imperius." He then uses his wand to control it. He moves it in front of me and Harry, I move back. "It's not going to hurt ya." He then moves it onto a girls hand she screams, then he sets it on Ron's head. He whimpers, I hear Draco laugh loudly. "What are you laughing at." He puts it on Draco's mouth, he screams as Crabbe tried to get it off.

"What should I do now?" He says laughing as he makes one of his legs touch water. He then moves the spider onto his hand, "Another one, Mr. Longbottom?" "Cruciatus Curse sir." "Yup, come on up boy. Come come come!" Neville goes and stands in front of the spider and the professor. "Crucio!" The spider starts squealing. I stuff my head into Harry's shoulder, only peaking out, Neville winces. "Stop! Please stop! It's hurting him!" I yell.

The teacher looks at Neville and stops, he goes and sits down, He waves me up, "What is that most unforgivable curse Ms. Heaven Black?" I look at Harry as people gasp. "The killing curse." I whisper, "Louder?" He asks knowing very well everyone heard me, "The killing curse." I say louder. "Good." He points his wand at the spider, I look away, "No, no, no. Ms. Black." I look around the room, a lot of people looked concerned, others about to cry. I finally land my eyes on the professor then the spider. "Avada Kadavra!" He yells, the spider twitches and falls dead with a loud squeal.

I move my eyes away, tears coming down my face, until I just run out of the room. My friends and brother calling my name. I stop as I fall to the ground sobbing. "Heaven!" I heard someone yell, in my blurry vision I didn't know who, and my head was so fogged up. I saw a blurry man with red hair. "Heaven." He says again, I recognize the voice as George. "What happened?" He wipes my eyes so I could see him better. I cleared my voice. "Moody." Is all I say.

"Unforgivable Curses?" I nod, "H-he made me stand up front as he killed a spider using it." He pulls me into a hug, "Well class is almsot over what do ou have next?" "Defense Against The Dark Arts." He nods as he sits down next to me, I cuddle into his chest as we wait till the class is over. When I had to go back, my face didn't look like I was crying.

So I walked into class confidently. "Good your back. I am having the class line up." I nod, getting in the back with Harry, Hermione and Ron. "You alright?" "Yeah I am great." I respond, he tried the curse Imperius on us to see if anyone could resist it. When it got to me I heard his voice in my head telling me to do a backbend then a front flip. My body started to hurt as I started to bend my back a way it shouldn't bend. I clenched my teeth as the pain started to hurt.

I try to resist, before I knew it, I fell back. I saw the teacher do a backbend then a front flip. I was breathing heavy. "25 points to Gryffindor." He said then dismissed class. Harry helped me up then we went to the common room for break. "How did you do that?" "I have no idea." I tell Ron as we all sit on the couch.

"God I have a lot of homework." Hermione says, "Same." I tell her. After all classes were done I went to Professor Flitwick. "Ms. Black you know Expecto Patronum. Can you do it non verbally?" "I've never tried." I tell him. "Well Professor Moody would do this with you since he is defence against the dark arts teacher but he asked me to help you. He had a dementor in his chest that he let me borrow." He says pointing to it.

I nod I get my wand ready and then he opens it, the dementer looks at me, I think of a really happy memory when I was playing Quidditch with George and everyone and he had caught me when i almost fell. Expecto Patronum! I yelled in my head, my patronus came out as a doe. It chased the dementer into the chest and Professor Flitwick shut it. "Great job!" We keep on working until my break was over. I went to Potions, there I saw Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Professor Snape teaches us about a new potion, I already knew it. "Ok get in partners." He says slowly. "Will you help me?" Harry asks, I nod. We get a coudron and everything we needed. "Ok and now open your text books to page 386." I roll my eyes, putting my book in front of me and Harry. I wave my hand at the book, it opens to page 386. "Wow! How did you do that?" Neville asks from behind me, I look back as he was till in the 100's. I smile, waving my hand at his book, it opens to page 386.