Chapter 6

Today was a Saturday that meant no classes. The task was just a week away now, the Yule Ball not much longer away, dance lessons have been every Sunday so tomorrow we all had dance lessons. George is getting better at dancing, he doesn't step on my feet as nearly as much as he used to, but he still isn't decent yet. McGonagall and Snape forced me and Draco to dance every single lesson, saying he is the best dancer and I need the best. We actually talk once in a while, in private and he isn't that bad of a person or maybe he is and I am just going mental.

But me and Hermione are going dress shopping. "And he hasn't even asked me to the Yule Ball yet." I finish my rambaling as we get to Hogsmeade. "Talk to him Heaven." I pout as we go into the only dress shop, "My boyfriend's and idiot." "You just noticed that?" "Shut it." I mumble making her smile. A witch comes over. "Hello, my name is Marlene how may I help you 2 today?" "Hi Marlene me and my friend need a dress for the Yule Ball, she wants her dress pink and I have no idea what I want mine to be." I say to her, "Ok. Lets get started, what are your names?" "I'm Hermione and she is Heaven." She smiles and takes us to a section of pink. "Thank God George isn't a big fan of pink." Hermione laughs.

"Hermione! Heaven!" We hear, we look back and see Ginny, she runs over, "Neville asked me to the Yule Ball!" I squeal and hug her. "Hello ma'am, I'm Marlene." "Ginny." "What kind of dress would you like?" "A dress that will make me look more grown up. You know?" She nods "Ok let's begin." She says to us, "First Hermione with a pink dress. What size are you?" "Small." She nods and begins looking,

"Ok I have 5 dresses let's go." She leads us to a changing room. The first one was strapless and short. "Nah." We shake our head. The next one was a one shoulder, long ish. It went to her ankles and had a few designs, it was plain and simple so we said no. The 3rd dress had a few ruffles, it was a pink but it also had a mix of pink. She didn't like how it felt so she took it off. the 4th dress was pretty. It was pink, and had ruffles in the front of it, it went past her feet, there was also lace designs all over it. She liked this one but wants to try on her last dress and boy am I glad she did.

Now this dress looked stunning on her. There were many rufffles, all a different color pink, it was more like a magenta though but we all didn't care. She had sink short sleeves on it and the whole top part of the dress was a magenta colored silk. "That's the one." She nods and takes it off. "Ok who next?" Ginny raises her hand.

"Ok what kind of dress do you want?" "A long dress that is pretty and makes me look older." Ginny explains. "And color?" "Maybe like a light color." She nods and leaves, coming back a few minutes later. "I got a few ombre dresses is that ok?" Ginny nods witha smile and takes them, Marlene takes care of Hermione's dresses.

Ginny comes out in a long lace sleeved dress sliver was at the top and it slowly turned to white when it reached her feet. "Wow!" I say, she nods, "I like this dress. But i'll try on the others." She says and walks back in the changing room. Ginny comes back out in a light green dress that had a slit up her leg, it was low cut, and short sleeved. "I don't think this one." I shake my head. "Heaven you mind coming in and zipping me up?" I hear, i walk in and when I do my jaw drops.

The dress she was in now was spaghetti strap and had white lace on the top and was low cut, like more then a little but less then a lot. But overall the bottom half of the dress was like a peach color and was flowy, it looked really good. "This is the one."

She nods, I walk down and sit, she comes out soon. "Yeah I'd say that is the one." Hermioen said with a huge smile. She changes out of it. Handong the others to Marlene. "So long dresses don't really care about the color." "Yes and I want it to be beautiful but not like super over fancy either." She nods and walks away. She comes back with a variety of dresses. I thank her and walk into the changing rooms.