Chapter 4

Before I knew it everyone was in the Great Hall for our dinner feast. "Ok, everyone!" Dumbledore yelled. "You all saw it earlier before the feast. The schools Durmstrang and Beaxbaton have arrived now may I present Madam Maxime and the School of Beaxbaton Academy!" Everyone looks at the doors as they burst open, as the girls in their hats, skirts and jackets make butterflies, sigh, and whatever, running down all the isles, as they pass my hair turns half blonde.

"Bloody hell." Ron says as i see Fred, George, Ron and Harry stare at the womens arses. I hit George. "Blimey that is one big woman." I hear Seamus say as she passes, she was taller then Hagrid. "Now may I present Durmstrang!" The doors once again burst in come lots of men in their uniforms that looked warm, they did have their school near the north pole.

My eyes widen as one winks at me, they staffs create sparks on the floor. Then one does magic and makes it look like he is breathing fire. "Bloody Hell! That is Victor Krum!" Ron says as he passes, "Igor." "Dumbledore!' they hug, Dumbledore then makes us sing a song we have been practicing. The Beauxbaton girls sit with the Ravenclaw's which is right next to my table, my hair is now blonde mostly.

The Durmstrang boys sit with the Slytherins. "Hello everybody! Welcome to Hogwarts. I am so please to have you all here. Now, as you all know I'm this Triwizard Tournament you must be 17 years old to put your name in this goblet. All you have to do is simply put your name and school on a price of parchment and simply put it in. The flame turns blue, means you might be selected. Now don't put your name in so simply. This tournament is deadly people have died before. Don't do this so lightly. But if you win you will have eternal glory and win 1,000 galleons." He paused for a second looking around.

"1 student from each school will be chosen. This tournament has 3 games, one getting more and more dangerous, clues will be given, rules must be made. Ok, by this time tomorrow the people who put their name in might get chosen, you only have 1 day to decide, now let the Triwizard tournament begin!"

The feast begins, "Hey!" Someone says behind me, I look to see Fleur looking at me, my friends also turn. "Oh my God, 'Eaven, is at you?" She asks, I smile at her, I was friends with her when I went to school their. "Hello Fleur, been awhile." I get up and hug her, "I can't believe this." I smile. "Glad your here Fleur. You going to put your name in?" She nods with a smile. "I hope it goes well." She smiles, I head back to my seat and start eating.

When the feast was over I went to my common room, I did my homework along with practicing advanced spells and even ones I made up, though are very real. I read everything about apparation, making your own spells and hexes. The door opened but I paid no attention to it. "Heaven, George wants you in his dorm." Hermione said, I look at her I then close my book and out it away. I head to his dorm not even knocking.

He was on his bed looking at books. "Can I have your help?" I chuckle, "Sure." I go over to him and lay down, setting my wand in front of me. "George this is stuff I haven't learned. I can't help with apparation." "You've red a lot about it though." I roll my eyes I help him as best as I could. "You aren't even 17." "I will be in a few months. But I still have to read it." "Ok. How about some transfiguration things or Charms, maybe even DADA." "Ok I need help with those."

"So where is Fred and Lee?" "Detention." He explains, "For once your not in detention. Oh my god mark it on the calendar." He rolls his eyes. I help him for half an hour until he was distracting me. "George really?" "Mhmm." He then pushes me onto my back as he hovers over me. His lips connect with mine softly. Turning more passionate, my arms wrap around his neck as one of his hands were on my hip while his elbow was holding himself up.

I flipped us over and began kissing him harder. I was straddling his waist, I felt his hand go to the back of my head. He sits up slowly not even breaking the kiss, I was loosing air quickly, I was about to pull away, when I felt him yank the back of my head with my hair, I look at the ceiling as I feel his hot breath on my chest, I was in my PJ's a low cut tank top and shorts. I felt him leaving soft kisses on my neck, that's when I heard the footsteps coming up.