The new powerful witch

TW ED/SH mentioned

(Series: American horror story)

Cordelia × y/n

*Y/n view*
I'm sitting in a bus full of Teenies it is so annoying I am a teenie myself if you still count 18 as a teenie but I always felt more mature in my mind than my body appears to be.

My mum gave me a suitcase and told me that a guy will bring me where I belong because reading minds isn't normal and here I am on my way to a so called "witch school". I mean I know that reading minds isn't normal but still I didn't expect my mum to kick me out like that. I'm happy about it because the only loving parent I had was my dad and he is dead after that my mum became an alcoholic and I didn't felt home anymore.

After all the thinking we arrive at the witch school we all walk up to the big gates that open by themselves I am actually at the front so I am the one who knocks the door.

The door opens and what I see is a tall blonde with rose lips and brown eyes who reminds me of an beautiful autumn. I swallow and look at her and see her already staring deeply into my eyes.

"Hello sweethearts please come all in inside we have dinner prepared" She tells us after breaking the eye contact. We all leave our bags in the hallway and sit down where our names are written. I sit right next to her.

"Before we start enjoying our dinner let me introduce myself I'm Cordelia Goode

"Before we start enjoying our dinner let me introduce myself I'm Cordelia Goode. I'm the Supreme that means the leader of this Coven you all may call me by my name since I consider all of you as family. After dinner all of you have to show me the powers that lead you to be here so I know in which course I have to put you in to improve. Your teachers will be my dear sisters Queenie, Zoe, Madison and Nan. Now you may all enjoy your dinner"

All nod and start enjoying I do had an eating disorder which I finally won the fought with but I still hate eating infront people so that made me feel uncomfortable.

I feel a hand touching my leg so I look up and it is Cordelia's hand she smiles and nods to me to tell me it's okay to eat.

I get into her mind and thank her.

"How did you manage to get into my mind no one can?" She asks over mind while we are eating.

"I don't know I just did but you did try to get in mine before at the door right?"

"Yes I tried but you are to strong I couldn't get in"

"I felt something but I just didn't let it in"

"Impressive do you have any other powers than mind"

"I never tried I'm to scared since after long mind reading I-" I touch my nose and there it is I'm bleeding. "start bleeding through my nose" Cordelia gives me a tissue and I clean my nose and ignore the few people looking at me then I finish my food.

We all were separated into rooms to get ready to show our powers. I am so excited. I don't know what Cordelia makes me feel but I go CRAZY for her.

I was called into Cordelia's office that means it is my turn now I'm so scared but a slight bit confident since I had a dream once which felt different than others. I had truly good powers.

"Hello love are you okay after what happened in the dining room?" Did she just call me LOVE.

"Yes I'm alright I do not feel pain it is just that my nose starts bleeding it is so annoying"

"Good to know you aren't in pain honey, that would be the worst. Do you feel ready to try other powers?"
If she won't stop calling me pet names I will die.

"Yes I feel ready."

"Then please try to light this candle"

I actually could do it in a second I also accidentally lighted the fireplace.

"Wow impressive now try bringing that mouse back to life"

I took the mouse from her hand and it took me some time but I did it.

"And that plant over there let it grow"

And again I succeed.

"How about voodoo try to cut my arm don't worry I can heal in a split second."

I didn't want to hurt her but I want to make her proud so I tried 3 times but it didn't work.

"Hey stop hurting yourself its okay now we know what to work on" She walks towards me, steps very close to me and than takes my arm. She strokes over it and everything is gone she looks me deeply in the eyes and it seems like we aren't able to disconnect but then she looks at my lips.

"Sorry" she says and sits down on the table.

"Now try to teleport somewhere you would like to be just deeply concentrate on it"

All I can think about is her and I have to find something else but I couldn't. So I close my eyes and then I feel I'm somewhere else. I open my eyes again and I'm sitting on Cordelia's lap on top of the table looking into her eyes. I fastly want to back of but she holds me by my waist so I am not able to move.

"So that's where you wanted to be so desperately huh?"

"I- sorry"

"Don't be love. I'm not mad"

She looks at my lips and so I look at hers and finally our lips collide. Her kiss is soft and I give in because she is obviously a top. She inserts her tounge in my mouth and kisses me deeply. A hand graps my hair and pulls. She now has access to my neck and marks me.

"I have some other girls to test we will come to that later sweetie" She says and lets me go of her lap. While I leave she slaps my ass and gives me a wink.

*Happy new year ;).I'm so mean for leaving you without smut huh? Anyways just didn't feel like writing smut. You all are welcome to give ideas in the comments. Also I wanted to do a 1 week schedule but I'm gonna post this one earlier so it will be set on every Sunday from now on I hope I will keep mi schedule*