New member

This chapters main topic is SMUT as an excuse I didn't ad smut in the last one. Pls don't read if you are uncomfortable with pure smut and sexual detail and if you aren't attracted to women (I think than you wouldn't be here but anygays)

(Movie: Ocean's 8)
Lou × y/n

*Y/n view*
Debbie my dear friend of high school got me into another heist planning and I'm gonna get to know her team. I'm excited to see who she has been working with especially Lou because she told me I will love her.

I arrive at the loft she told me to be and I already see her waiting for me at the door.

"Hellooo long time no see" she says embracing me.

"Bitch I was lucky to not see you last time I saw you, you got me into prison"

"Shut up you got yourself into prison by saving my ass and I still thank you for that now come in you will see another person you hopefully missed"

I go into the loft and see Tammy.

"Oh my fucking god didn't you tell me you are out of this shit. Actually I knew because once a con always a con"

"Shut your mouth and hug me" I do as she says and hug her. Behind her I see a tall blond women with bangs and a sexy suit gosh she is HOT as hell in general.

"Hello there I'm y/n"

"I'm Lou. want a drink?" she asks while looking down my cleavage.

"Hell yeah I already like you" I answer.

She pours me a vodka shot and I take it and chug it down because that was exactly what I needed.

I want to grab the bottle but Lou grabs it first.

"Ah ah let me darling" I looked at her with the biggest fuck me eyes I ever had even if I normally have top energy.

She lifts up my chin and I open my mouth. She starts pouring vodka into my mouth until she thinks it is enough. I swallow and can't fight the urge to make a weird face and moan while feeling the vodka going through my veins.

Tammy cleans her throat.
"You know we have lots of rooms upstairs"

"And that's where I will take her now since you all don't wanna watch"

"Who said I want you" I say confident even though I know I want her so bad.

She grabs me by my throat and looks me directly into my eyes. Our lips almost touching. I couldn't hold it. I crashed my lips onto hers. My heart started beating like crazy.

"You don't want me huh so I will just go find someone else to fuck" God that made my core want her even more. I grab her tie.

"No please I don't want you. I need you right now" That was what she needed to hear she lifts me up and kisses me all the way up the stairs.

"Get it girls" Is what I hear Debbie scream.

She closes the door lets me down and pushes me against while she locks it. She starts kissing my neck.

"FUCK- ah". Is all I manage to get out.

She hums as a response and carries me to the bed. She pushes me onto the bed and she wants to get off me to take of her jacket but I don't want her lips off mine so I pull her back by her necklace to let our lips collide once again.

"Mhm someone can't resist" she hums in between kisses.

"Oh shut up" I say.

She pushes me to lay down and starts taking of her jewelry of her fingers. God I could die by just seeing her take off her rings. She is a tease and takes them off slowly and just as I thought she finished she starts taking off her necklace one by one.

"Are you kidding me" I ask rolling my eyes and letting my head fall back to bed.

"Oh love those eyes will roll back way more in a second" she answers.

"Someone's confident" I reply chuckling and as I sit up again I see her right infront of me just in her black lace underwear.

"Now take your clothes off honey before I rip them off you "

I do as she says and take my clothes off. Now I'm only left in my red underwear in which you already can see a wet Stan.

"Mhm wet for me I see"

She kneels infront off the bed and opens my legs. She painfully slowly starts to trail kisses up my thighs which makes me twitch here and there.

"Oh Lou just fuck me already"

She takes off my panties and lick's her lips at the sight of my already wet pussy. She lick's up my folds and I couldn't hold back a moan. I want to lay back but she holds me by my waist.

"Ah ah I want you to look me in my eyes" right after she said that she inserts two fingers inside of me and I couldn't handle but roll back my eyes. She gets her fingers out of me and as an reply I just moan annoyed.

"I told you your eyes would roll and I haven't even started"

"What do you mea-" before I could ask what she meant by that I saw her holding a dildo which turned me on even more which I thought isn't possible.

She comes towards me and I look her in the eyes while laying back on the bed and licking my lips.

"You little whore want that very badly huh" I hate that she can tease me like that but I just nod as a response.

She slides the tip of the dildo along my clit and folds which makes me tremble even more. Finally she inserts it into me and starts licking my clit. I take her head by her hair and press her even more against my core because I need her. My moans fill the room and I wouldn't wonder if they are heard in the whole loft.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna come" is what I scream and I'm sure this time the whole neighborhood heard. She takes the toy out of me which makes me pout.

"Why"

"Let's come together love" she says and takes one leg of mine over her shoulder. She starts grinding her pussy against mine now both our moans start filling the room hers even sexier than I imagined.

"Please I can't hold much longer" I beg to finally release my climax.

"Now baby" is what she says and so I release all over her and so does she over me. She falls down on top of me. Her breathing is heavy and she is still weak from her orgasm but still she kisses my forehead and says "That was amazing"

*Sooo here it is I'm really not the greatest in smut since I honestly have no experience I hope you still enjoyed and I could somehow satisfy you*