sudden proposal

Movie: The proposal

Margaret × y/n

*Y/N view*

I'm on my way to work with the perfect cup of coffee my boss needs. I swear to god as soon as I find a better job I'm gone because Margaret is one hell of a boss.

"Good morning" I say while giving her the coffee.

"Have you made the calls I told you to do" well thanks for the good morning. Lovely.

"Yes I did and actually the boss wants to talk to you he mentioned something about a visa"

"Oh fuck" I just look down waiting for her next move.

"What are you waiting for? move you are coming with me to his office." This bitch really gets on my nerves.

She knocks and then barges into the office.

"So what is it that you want to talk about with me and who is that man over there"

"Well I will make it short your visa will soon be expired and as long as you aren't secretly engaged that means you will have to go back to Canada."

"Wait can't I just like make it longer have more time?!"

"No margaret that's not possible"

She was now quiet as if she was planning something. I look at her trying to figure out what she is thinking. Then she smirks at me and suddenly pulls me by my waist next to her.

"Well there is something we wanted to tell you..." I am so confused and don't understand why she acts like this.

"So me and my sweetie..." She says giggling weird and hugging me from the side.

"are engaged and will soon get married" I just stand there shocked with what she has just said.

"Margaret you don't have to act now we aren't dumb you never were a lesbian"

"I am not acting right honey" she says as she pinches my waist.

"Right" is all I can say.

"I need a prove tell me when y/n grandmother has birthday" Lucky her we actually talked about that yesterday because I wanted to get 3 days off.

"She has birthday on the 15 January and we are going to visit her." Oh lord I think she forgot that my grandma lives in Alaska.

----let's skip the discussion between them and say they have now arrived at the house in alaska.-------

"I hope you both are comfortable in here."

"Wait both I thought we would have our own rooms" Magaret says nervous.

"Oh don't be ridiculous you are grown ups and allowed to sleep in one bed. Now get ready we are gonna tell the family you both are engaged" Is what my granny answers and then she leaves us alone.

"Yes mam I will sleep on the couch"

"I haven't even said anyt-"

"But you would've said that in any second huh"

"True now tell me how comes no one is shocked you are a lesbian" Magaret asks.

"No one else then you is shocked because they all know since I'm 14 I always have been a lesbian."

"There is so much I don't know about you"

"Well you would know so much more if you once listened to me while I talk to you"

"Anyways I will put on a dress now turn around"

"Ahh now that you know I'm a lesbian I suddenly have to turn around"

"Shut up and turn around idiot"

"Of course princess"

I put on a suit in which I feel comfortable.

We are finished and head outside to see my whole family in the living room waiting for us.

I start walking up to some cousins and uncles saying hello and introduce Margaret.

"Come on tell us the news now" my mum begs.

So I take a glass and cling to get attention. Margaret now also walks up to me.

"So we have a big announcement to make and hope we don't steel the show of granny's birthday" all laugh and grandma tells me it is fine.

"So me and Margaret are engaded." It was a bit hard to lie but everyone applaud and screamed how happy they where so I enjoyed the moment.

"Who proposed?" One cousin asks.

"Well y/n proposed to me" Margaret says before I could talk.

"And how please tell us"

"Well she actually took me to the zoo" she starts.

"As a trick to take her somewhere more romantic afterwards." I add.

"And then she took me to a lake deep in the forest it was rainy"

"But that didn't matter cause I brought us blankets and we sat on a bridge and watched the sunset" I save the story.

"Awwwww" everyone replys.

"And then I asked and she said yes that's it" I end it before she could ruin it and I smirk at her. She just rolls her eyes.

"Now you have to kiss your fiance Dumbo" my brother says.

"Oh no not necessa-"

"Yessss please darling" mum adds.

I kiss her on the cheek and she is about to walk away when my brother interrupts.

"Nooo a kiss please a correct one or have you lied that you are a lesbian."

I just look at Magaret and she nods to tell me it is fine. I hold her by her waist and she takes my face and we kiss first it feels uncomfortable but suddenly we both melt into the kiss and there is a weird feeling in my belly.

The rest of the day we drank some wine and ignored what happened. When I finally said my last goodbyes I go into my room and head to take a shower.

I'm under the shower humming random songs when the door opens. Through the fogged up glass I can see Magaret in a robe.

"Wtf I am in the shower MAGARET"

"I don't care we share a bathroom and I need to take my make up off and I'm not a lesbian so it doesn't matter." She responds.

That was a lie and I know it and I suddenly become confident.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask while opening the door and walking past her naked to get a towel. I see her eyes following my body through the mirror. With the towel around my body I now stand next to her taking my make up off too but she doesn't move or speak.

"What happened cat got your tounge?"

She stops looking into the mirror and looks at me. She takes off her robe than opens my towel and suddenly starts to kiss me while pulling me into the shower again....

*Sadly Betty White left us (December 31) she was a beautiful person and had a lovely soul. She almost made it to 100 years but now she will celebrate her birthday in heaven. RIP Betty White.
I hope y'all liked this chapter. If you haven't watched the proposal I don't know what you are doing HERE GO WATCH. Also I'm writing this at 2am hahaha holidays really do play with my sleep schedule*

Holy Trinity- One shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara