secret Love

Movie:
Xandra × y/n

I'm at the airport waiting for dad to pick me up. I don't even know him he left. Well he got kicked out from my mum cause he was an alcoholic. Well I believe he still is because my mum told me if she knew he was able to stop she wouldn't have kicked him out but we'll she did.

There I see him waiving at me.

"Hey Larry" I say not wanting to call him dad since I don't really know him yet.

"Hey common get into the car I have some things to do and I still want to show you your room and everything"

I do as he says and sit into the car. We start driving and it feels endless. We arrive at a place that reminds me of the desert and I can feel the heat through the open window. This place looks like a lost place and it makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Here we are" Larry says after he parked infront a garage. I hear a barking dog and as soon as Larry opens the door he runs out to me.

"Oh hello little one. Whats it's name?"

"His name is popper"

"I didn't know you had a dog."

"It's not mine he is my girlfriends dog"
Well I didn't know about a girlfriend either but I just nodded.

We go inside and leave my luggage in the hallway. As we walk into the kitchen I see a beautiful women sunbathing while smoking a cigarette. When I tell you my jaw almost dropped but than I saw her looking at me through her sunglasses and I fastly brought my attention back to Larry who was pouring me a glass of water.

"So uhm how long have u been living here" I ask trying to make conversation.

"Well not that long actually about 7 months now. Anyways I will show you your room now and than I will have to go somewhere but if you need something you can ask her." He says pointing at the women who's name I still don't know. I gulp and nod.

After 1 hour my room was finally settled in and I showered and changed into fresh clothing. I walk down the stairs cause I am thirsty. I look through the cabinets trying to find a glass when I see one it's too high even if I'm already big I still can't reach but suddenly I feel someone against my back. Oh my god boobs against my back. A hand reaches for the glass and gives it to me. With a trembling hand I reach for it and answer with a shy voice.

"Thank you" as she takes a step back I turn around. She chuckles.

"Hey I'm Xandra with an X"

"Hey I'm y/n"  I say with a still shaking voice. Xandra turns around to the fridge.

"Water or juice?" she asks kind.

"Uhm water please." I answer. So she gives me a water bottle. I fill my glass by myself and drink while I feel Xandra's eyes dragging into my soul. I finish so I place the glass into the sink and see Xandra still starring.

"Do I have something in my face." She just smirks and answers.

"Nah you are all fine sweetie" I immediately blush by what she has just called me and I have just realized what she is wearing a red crop top with white shorts. I notice that I accidentally took a quick glimpse of her cleavage. I decide to go upstairs again since the situation is akward already.

Upstairs I took my phone but I realize I have no WiFi. I can do nothing else but stay on my phone since I have no friends here and all the books I brought I already read at least 5 times. So I decide to ask Xandra for the WiFi. I walk down the stairs and see her watching TV while smoking a cigarette. She kinda looks hot smoking a cigarette. Ugh y/n STOP.