Prolog

I ran through the woods, My heart beating in my ears. I took in my surroundings, looking for a tree that was high enough to escape the dogs but soft enough to climb up with claws. I've been running for so long, these Dogs just don't seem to want to give up. I missed my Family, My sister Rain, My brother Wind, and my mother Sky. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I my mother smell overwhelmed me. I let out a screech as I fell down a rock hollow. After a little bit I got back to my paws, lightly placing my back right paw due to the fall I think I broke it. Maybe sprained it. Grrr stupid  they hurt my family and made me run.
"Hey! What are you doing in our camp?!" I heard a cats voice yell. I jumped up immediately, forgetting about the pain in my paw and started running. I didn't get far before my paw gave out, causing me to cry out in pain.
"ProtonPaw! Your scaring Her! Knock it off!" Another cat came over to me. She had orange fur with white paws.
"It's okay little one. Are you okay?" She asked me softly, she was also checking over my paw.

"Dogs... They chased me. T-they killed my Mum. Brother and sister. I have no one." I told her, whispering softly so only her can hear me.

She licked my head softly, comforting me in anyway as tears fell.
"What's you name Honey?" The She-Cat asked me again.

"My name is Shy..."