Chapter 5: More Training! because why not.

ProtonPaw PoV

*****

I woke up with a huge yawn.

''Morning ProtonPaw. How are you?" Shypaw asked, coming into the Den.
"Fine. How are you doing?"

"Better. Much better" She purred out.
"Well we have training to do. Let's hurry up!" I told her, stretching.

I followed ShyPaw out and yawned loudly.
"ProtonPaw!" A small meow was heard behind me and I was soon tackled to the ground by 3 different kits. I laughed and opened my eyes.

"Hello snowkit, BlueKit and Silverkit! How are you?" I asked them as I looked over at ShyPaw who was purring loudly at the sight.

"Good! Can you catch us a mouse!? Please!? Please!?" Silverkit asked me but I didn't really listen, I was looking at ShyPaw with a smile. She's really pretty.
I heard a giggles and my chest fur puffed up from Embarrassment.

"Protonpaw's in love. Protonpaws in love." I heard FeatherPaw say loudly. The kits on my back giggled and got off me, running over to ShyPaw. I sat up and looked at FeatherPaw.
"Screw off FeatherPaw!!" I told him as I tackled him to the ground.

Shypaw's PoV
----
I watched as FeatherPaw and ProtonPaw "fought." I giggled as I heard a play howl from FeatherPaw as he had managed to keep ProtonPaw down on the ground.

"Hey Rogue. Instead of staring at them you could go clean out the apprentice den." I heard Lilypaw say I shrugged my shoulders. She's been calling me Rogue since I've came and I've learnt to ignore it.
"Excuse me." I heard another Voice meow as I turned around. Behind me stood a She Cat with whitefur, she was missing an eye along with and Ear as well.
"I'm brightheart, I was wondering if you could put some moss in the elder den please. I'll be moving to there soon and I would also like to get to know you. You can find some fresh moss to the right when you leave. Thank you." Brightheart told me
"O-of course Brightheart." I managed to stuttered out.
"Also. Ignore Lilypaw. She's just jealous because Chuggaastar is training you, and that your spending a lot of time with ProtonPaw." Brightheart purred put as my chest fur fluffed in embarrassment as we started to walk out."
"W-What do you mean?!" I asked her as we made our way to the tree.
"Oh nothing. Just that it's cute seeing two young cats becoming close to each other." She said as we reached the tree.

"...shut up..." I told her softly as I ripped some moss from the tree, my chest fur very fluffed up.