Chapter 7: Protonkit's First few lessons about Lilykik.(Filler chapter)

<<BACK TO THE PAST OF...BANANAS???>>
Shypaw&Protonpaw: *purring softly against each other, their tails curled together.*

Protonkit's PoV
00000
"Momma! Stop!" I meowed softly as she licked my head.

"Well if you didn't go outside while it was raining I wouldn't have to clean you!" Brightheart my adopted mother said. My real mother Willowfall died in a battle that I don't know what it's called. My brother, MellowKit and my sister Lucahkit (xD I don't know. Just deal with it. She's adopted okay!) were curled up together, snoring softly.
"I just wanted to play with Lilykit..." I said softly as she started cleaning my flank softly.
"Sometimes you don't always have to play with her... Especially when the weather is bad like it's been these past few moons..." She whispered softly as I yawned. She had just finish cleaning my pelt and was now cleaning my head, lulling me to sleep slowly.
"Okay mama..."

<<Time skip>>
(Still Protonkit's PoV)
I felt the wind get knocked out of me as Lilykit head butted my side hard.

"O-ouch! Lilykit that hurts!" I meowed at her as I staggered to get up, my nose bleeding lightly as I had hit my nose onto a rock just a few seconds before.

"Stop being a little baby!" She meowed harshly at me causing me to flinch.

"I'm going to MasaeLeaf. Leave me alone." I told her as I started walking away."

She jumped and landed on my back, causing me to get winded and I felt a shot of pain go through my back paw.

"Stop being a chicken!" She growled at me.

I felt tears prickle my eyes and I tried shaking her off me, failing because she was bigger than me.

"Lilykit! Get off of ProtonKit right now!" I heard someone meowed loudly and I felt the weight get off me. My eyes were still shut but I felt someone pick me up by my scruff.

"Lilykit I will be speaking to your mother. MasaeLeaf you know what to do." I heard what sounded like my mama,.. I can't really tell.
"He's faking it! He's perfectly fine." Lilykit said loudly, mockingly almost.
"Go to the nursery! Now!" This time I knew for sure it was Chuggastar and I opened my eyes slowly. Chuggastar was glaring at Lilykit, his eyes slits. My mama was walking towards the Nursery, where's Lilykit mama was sleeping at.

"Your okay ProtonKit... I know it hurts... But it'll be better soon." I heard MasaeLeaf meowed softly as we walked towards the Medicine cat den.
....
I learned that day to stay away from Lilypaw... I'm glad my paw was sprained... I wasn't apprenticed with Lilykit or my siblings... But I got to stay a kit for almost a moon. The day I became an  apprentice... A small She-Cat fell into our camp... Her name was Shy...