Chapter 3:Meet ShyPaw!

Shy's PoV
-----
I looked up at Chuggaastar after he asked me a question.
"Well. Would you like to join our clan?" The words still rang in my ears. I nodded my head after a little bit, excitement taking over me!
"Yeah sure! If that's okay." I told him as I sat up straighter.
"Great, ProtonPaw lead her to where we all sit." He told ProtonPaw as he walked over to the high rock.
"All cats old enough to catch there own prey come meet under the high rock!" He yelled across the clearing. Every cat that was in camp came over some giving me looks that made me uncomfortable, causing me to shift my paws.
"I have called this meeting to explain somethings. A few days ago we had a Cat fall into camp. She had told me that she was chased by dogs. I have asked her if she would like to join this clan. Shy would you please come forward." He said, loud enough for the whole clan to hear. They all gave me a look as I stepped to the high rock.
"You have come to this camp scared and alone, because of that I will be your mentor. Shy from this day forth you will be know as ShyPaw." He said loud and clear.
"SHYPAW SHYPAW SHYPAW!" Chuggaastar leapt down from the high rock and touched his nose to mine.
"Come. Let's go around the territory." He told me.
"Come on ProtonPaw, we can go with them." Another Tom said. He had brown fur with one white paw. He tail was shorter than the others, it looked like it was cut off.
"I'm NintendoSun, Also I'm ProtonPaw's Mentor. " NintendoSun told me.
"Nice to meet you sir."

We walked out of the camp, Chuggaastar leading the way.

"We're coming up to the CraftedClan borders, stay alert." ProtonPaw told me, hostility in his voice.
"What's so bad about them?"
"They always steal our pray and are constantly Looking for fights." NintendoSun told me, also with hostility.
Oh.
"There are a couple more territories left so let's go." Chuggaastar said, taking off I a trot.
"Let's go!"
-----