Chapter 2: Meet our leader

Shy's PoV
-----
I took a step out of the medicine den, looking at the area. I swiveled my ears around and heard quiet mewing from a area. It had a small entrance with ferns around it, it looked heavily protected.
"That's our Nursery. Right now LilyLeaf and SpottedLeaf (yes she's a warrior) are in there nursing their kits." ProtonPaw told me as he came out of the medicine Den as well.
"Over there, That fallen tree with ferns covering it, is the elders den.nWe don't have any elders at the moment. Over by the back wall, That's the Apprentice Den! That's where any apprentice, like me, Sleep there. Right next to it is the Warriors den. That's where warriors sleep!" ProtonPaw told me, pointing with his tail.
"What's the area up there? By that rock?" I asked Him, staring at the rock thing.
"That's where our leader, ChuggaaStar, calls for meeting and that cave back there is where he sleeps." He told me as we sat under a tree branch.
-----

ChuggaaStar's PoV
*****
I lead my patrol back down to our camp.
"SpiderPaw do you smell anything different?" I asked him as a different smell came to me.
"Ya... A different cat. But there not from any clan?" He told me after a few seconds, his eyes widening.
"Let's go. It might just be someone's who's injured that's all." I told them as I stepped into our camp.
I looked around, looking for someone out of place. JoshPaw was laying In the sun, LucaPaw was watching him. ProtonPaw was talking to a different cat, someone new.

"ProtonPaw. Can you bring your friend and yourself over here please." I asked them sitting by the tunnel.
They exchanged a look and came over.

"Meet our leader, Chuggaastar." ProtonPaw said, bowing his head, so did the she-Kit.
"Sir this is Shy, she rolled into camp after being chased by Dogs. I was showing her around." ProtonPaw told me.
"Thank you for showing her around. Now Shy was it? Can you tell me what happened?" I asked her, laying down to look at her easier.
I saw her tense up as she remembered.
"They came out of nowhere. By the time we realized it, by we I mean my Mum Sister brother and I, they were everywhere. I was the youngest. My mum and brother fought while my sister and I ran. My sister died from blood loss. I was on the run for 3 days till I fell I here." She told me, pain and fear showing in her eyes. ProtonPawPressed his flank to hers, calming her down.
"It's okay young one.. They can't hurt you now." I told her as I licked her head softly.
"No dog will hurt anyone in the Runaway Clan till the day I die" I told them both.
*****