Chapter 12: Craftedclan's Suspicions

Chuggaastar PoV (well this is new.)
-----
I sat with my Deputy, Darkclaw ( •^• ), Talking about patrols and who's going on which one.
"I say ShyPaw with Her Mentor, Berrynose, and Spottedleaf go on a hunting patrol-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as SkyStar came walking (Strutting.) into camp.

I groaned softly and stood, stretching. I walked over to SkyStar who had three other cats with him.

"Excuse me SkyStar. But. Why are you in Runaway Camp?" I asked as I motion for him to sit under some shade.

"That's what we came to ask you about. We've been smelling Your cats on our territory recently. Especially around Our Catmint plant. You know you don't have to steal." SkyStar mumbled the last part to me, away from his cats. I looked away a bit.

"I know. But we haven't been on your territory. We did have a cat run away a few days back from something that happened. She must not have been paying attention and ran into your territory. I apologize. And thank you for saying that. We've been running low on cat mint from Leafbare but not low enough to where we have to steal..." I told him, bowing my head a bit.

He stood up and stretches, his other cats still watching me and it sent a shiver down my spine.

"Would you like some fresh kill before you leave?" I ask as I point to the fresh kill pile that was growing quite a bit. 

"No, but thank you. We had some before we left our camp." He replied back, bowing his head, I bowed back to him a walked with him to the entrance of the camp.
"Be aware. Lately there's been some rogues around the territory. They've been scented in our territory and around the lake." SkyStar told me before he waved his tail in goodbye.

"Thank you. We'll be careful. Have a good day." I told him as he disappeared from my sight.
-----
ShyPaw's PoV.
-----
<<Dream>>

I wandered around a misty forest. It was really pretty, the leaves were kinda shunt and the water was beautiful.

"Wow." I said softly as I looked around. I suddenly ran into a body and I yelped, jumping back a bit.

It was a tom. He had fire orange fur and bright emerald eyes. He seemed so full of energy.

"W-who are you?" I questioned, scared.

"I'm Firestar, an old leader of a clan long gone. I was leader of the clan known as Thunderclan,"