Bathtub (Thor)

Steve said everyone was going on to an important mission about some dangerous people stealing vibranium somewhere in Asia. You were still new and training, and no one wanted to risk your safety on such a big mission. Or risk the mission by a trainee. You didn't pay much attention to what Steve was saying.

You strolled around in your panties in the morning while making breakfast for yourself.

"FRIDAY?" You call out into the air. "Could you tell me where is the largest private bathtub in the tower?" You asked and took a light sip of your red wine.

"The largest bathtub is in Thor's bedroom." Despite being barely buzzed, you stopped and stared into the distance.

You bite your inner lip in deep thought. You two have never really held a proper conversation, so much less be in each other's rooms.

Well, he's in a mission for the whole day in Asia with the team. So you doubt he'll have he sudden thought of, 'maybe I should go home and check if anyone is using my tub'. You lightly snort and head to his bedroom with help from FRIDAY.

Least to say, Thor had quite the large bedroom. You felt a bit jealous since he had such a good room when he wasn't even on Earth most of the time. But then the thought struck you, he's royalty after all.

With a new and full, but opened wine bottle in hand you began to stroll around his room. Hopefully to get to know the guy a bit more through his bedroom. It was weird, but you didn't care since you were already day-drinking and day-tipsy.

Thor had a fairly large bookshelves, each one filled with old books. You read the titles on the spines -well, the ones that were in English-, you could tell every single one of them have been repeatedly read by the creases on the spine.

Two entire shelves were dedicated to constellations and overall astronomy. One shelf was purely for ancient and modern-day physic books.

The extremely old books were well taken care of, you placed a few to be at least two millennia.

Three shelves were filled with books around the universe, you knew because one book had a moving eyeball on the spine. You assumed they were based on the different cultures, languages and governments for the Nine Realms and more planets.

Finally, one last shelf. They were fictional books. You smirk to yourself when you saw the collection of Harry Potter. He also had: 1984, Things Fall Apart, and To Kill A Mockingbird. A lot of them were American classics.

One book caught your eye. It was black and the only one that didn't have creases on the spine. You grabbed it and opened. It was one of those fake books that have nothing inside, but you saw a single picture of Thor and the Avengers years ago. It must have been during a party because Tony had two drinks in hand when the others only had one.

"Hmm." You hummed before closing it and putting it back.

Despite just seeing the picture, you only remember Thor's gleaming face. Half of his hair was pulled up and the rest laid on his shoulders. His muscular shoulders. His white and straight wide smile, it was contagious. And not to mention, a large hand holding a bulky beer mug, and you specifically remember a few small veins popping out in his hands.

You exhaled shakily at the thought of his large hands and the wonders they could do.

Immediately and literally shrugging that feeling off, you walked toward the two double doors and revealed his tremendous bath right in the middle of the marble-tiled floor.

Stripping off of your panties, since that was the only thing you wore, when the water reached a good level and the bubbles have reacted; you hopped on the hot water. You relaxed after closing your eyes and got goosebumps.