Natasha Romanoff (smut fxf)

Requested by Kingbatch213

Summary:
You are the daughter of an American businessman, totally unaware your father has ties with HYDRA. Natasha goes undercover to gather intel, but the two of you meet and Natasha learns other kinds of information.

**

You look around the filled hall with a champagne glass on your hand. You smile when you make eye contact with one of your friends and your fathers' new business partner. "Jimmy!" You smoothly greet when he gets close enough. He gives you a hug.

"Long time no see." His thick Russian accent is nostalgic to your childhood.

"Agreed. How's business with my father?" You naturally question. Your father is secretive about his work even though he's a simple mechanical engineer with international companies.

Jimmy glances away for a second, then back to you. "Good, it's different from what it seems." He vaguely comments. You decide not to press on the matter since you're so used to the secrets and would rather not seem like a nuisance to your childhood friend.

"Sounds important." You tease with a raised brow and drink your glass. Your eyes wander and you see an unfamiliar redhead chatting away with Philip, your fathers' right hand. The way she was staring at him was obviously seductive.

"Sorry, you know how your father is." Jimmy apologizes and finds your eyes. You felt a heavy set of eyes and it wasn't Jimmy's. You instinctively knew it was the redheads'.

"Of course I do, I grew up with the man." You slightly hiss out a bit. You can't help but feel a bit of resentment for him being distant with you since the second you were born.

Speaking of the devil.

"Jimmy," your father smiles and shakes your friends hand, "how are you? I hope we didn't scare you away last meeting." Your father jokes.

"Hello, father." You greet him. He turns to you with a raised brow. You felt those heavy eyes on you again.

"Daughter, are you enjoying the party?" He inquires and you nod. "You look fabulous as always in your custom made gowns." And you give him a light smile.

"Now if you don't mind, Jimmy and I have a discussion to finish." Your father dismisses you. The intensity of the redheads' eyes grew.

To get away from the redheads' clear view you decide to go to the restroom. You tell them you're going to the powder room.

As you're walking to the restroom to cool off, you bumped into someone and by accident your drink spilled to them and vice versa. You were about to call security to have the individual removed, your head snapped up in fury, but you quickly restrained it. It was the redhead.

"I'm sorry." She apologized with a sincere look. You politely smiled back.

"I'm sorry as well." You motion to her champagne-stained black dress. Your eyes glanced at her popping cleavage from the little tight dress. You weren't sure if you were jealous of her owning the dress or angry at the dress for not being a little lower.

"Do you know where the bathrooms are?" She asks you with innocent eyes.

"Of course follow me." You smile at her and lead the way. She's an attractive woman. "So with who did you attend the party with?" You smoothly asked and glanced at her.

She sends you a quick look that you couldn't decipher. "I'm mutual friends with someone and someone." She smirked mysteriously and you couldn't help but smile. It heightened your interest. "How about you?"