Cuddle buddy (Thor mxf Fluff)

Im baaaaack. My goal is to finish this book and all the 20 something drafts I have saved. Thank you guys for reading.

~~~

It's cold.
It's stupid cold.
It's so stupid that it's this cold.
You are hating the weather right now.

It's one thing for it to be 15ºF but it's another with the strong wind making it seem like -20ºF. You have had to walk about 7 blocks, you were moving very slow the colder you became, even your blinking was hard to do.

Finally, You get to the Stark Tower, Avengers Headquarters, AKA your home. The entire neighborhood is currently facing a blackout due to the cold weather. You just hope they have the fireplace going in the main room. You take the stairs since the elevators are down. The Tower employees have gone home and you assume that some of the Avengers have gone to their own personal homes rather than stay in the Headquarters dorms.

Keep in mind the dorms are designed for each Avenger to have their own floor.

The walk up using the stair to the tower was long. Doesn't Tony have backup generators? Whatever happened to that? You thought to yourself, very annoyed.

You reach the main floor where the kitchen and bar was, as well as the helicopter pad where Tony lands. Your heart jumps in joy at the sight of the fireplace turned on and feeling the heat the closer you get to it. You didn't realize how freezing your body was until you found yourself sitting on the armchair closest to the fire. You were basically thawing out. You realized the reason why it was hard to blink was because your eyelashes had snow on them. The snow and ice on your clothes slowly began to melt. You started to shake violently at how cold you were and the heat contrasting you.

"Hello?" A voice boomed through the dark and silent room. You recognized the voice and it brought you joy.

"T-Thor!" You breathed in while shaking. You couldn't move to turn towards him due to your body shaking and being so stiff at the coldness. You simply stared at the fire.

"Lady Y/N?" Thor's voice was laced with worry. "Are you okay?" You heard him approach behind you.

"N-no." You responded slowly. Thor put his hand on your hands, which were on your knees. His eyes widened at the temperature.

"You're freezing!" Thor said in shock. "You feel like an Ice Giant of Jotunheim!" You looked up at him. "You have snow on your eyebrows and eyelashes as well, how far did you walk?"

"Only seven blocks." You breathed out rapidly.

"There's a snowstorm out there as we speak and you walk?" Thor questioned you. You got slightly annoyed at the questioning because you're cold and don't care for the questions. But you knew Thor was coming from a good place and worry.

"I didn't know there was a storm." You said and looked at him. Thor looked great and warm. His golden locks, stubble beard, and masculine physique. He was wearing a brown v-neck sweater and sweatpants with a SpongeBob blanket over him. You always had a little crush on him and seeing him without his armor made you develop stronger feelings. Thor looked relaxed and comfortable. Not stressed and serious.

Thor felt your forehead with his fingers. "Even your forehead is freezing, I'm making you something warm to drink." He shook his head at the state you were in. Thor cared for you in a deeper way than the other teammates. He's always felt more protective, attentive, and respectful towards you. You first met a year ago, when you joined the Avengers, and those feelings stayed strong with him. "Did you want tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?"

"Hot chocolate please." You quickly said. What you really wanted was to use his body warmth like a personal heater. You had no doubt in your mind he ran hot. You could feel it when you two would train hand-to-hand combat.

Thor nodded and smiled. He took off the SpongeBob blanket over him and put it over you. You gifted him the blanket for his anniversary with the Avengers after finding out that was his favorite cartoon. Thor wrapped the blanket around you, securing your warmth. You could feel the heat from his body in the blanket. You could also smell his soap and his natural scent. You knew Thor was a very hygienic man.

"I'll be back with the hot chocolate." Thor said and circled his hand on your back.

You laid back on the armchair and went to sleep very easily.

~~~

"Lady Y/N." Thor lightly touched your shoulder, waking you up. You were still cold but not freezing like earlier. The fire was still going, Thor has kept feeding it. "Here's your hot chocolate." He said and handed you a warm mug with mini marshmallows on top. "Allow me." Thor said and kneeled in front of you. He started taking your boots off, they were very uncomfortable and your feet were sore. Your heart danced at his kindness and gentleness, which was very needed.

You took a sip of the hot chocolate and it was very delicious. You looked around and noticed you were on the large couch. "Did you move me from the armchair?" You asked Thor, looking down at him while he was getting your other boot.

"Yes, you looked uncomfortable laid out on it." Thor sweetly said and set your boot down next to him. "Is it good?" He asked referring to the hot chocolate.

You nodded, "very." You drank the last sip of it. You definitely needed that.

Thor chuckled and grabbed your mug. "I see." He sets it down on the coffee table.

"Where is everyone?" You asked. Normally, everyone is in the main room.

"Away from New York City. Tony went to his home in California." Thor started and sat down next to you, still at arms length away. "Steve, Bruce and Natasha went to Clint's farm."

"Why did you stay?" You asked and both of you came face to face. So close. You could feel his warmth radiating. So close for a pull into a kiss. You unwrapped yourself from the blanket and took your puffer jacket off. Leaving you with your flannel shirt and sweatpants.

Thor shrugged, "Tony has the backup generator going right now, but it's limited to the essentials. And I have been through harsh winters, all you need is shelter, food, water, and a steady fire." He looked at you. The fire lighting up half of your face and the other half having a dim 5 o'clock shadow. Thor thought you looked incredibly beautiful, he wanted to reach out and caress your cheek.

Without realizing that's exactly what he did. You leaned into his palm resting on your cheek and slightly closed your eyes. Thor wanted to pull away in shock and make up an excuse like 'I just wanted to feel your temperature' but he saw how you found comfort in it. He kept it there and grabbed your other cheek with his second hand. You looked up at him. Your sparkling eyes mesmerized him. Thor leaned in and gave you a light kiss on the forehead.

Your breath stopped for a moment. You closed your eyes, capturing this moment. Thor's warm hands, his soft plump lips, his scent, the comforting silence between the two of you. Your heart felt a flutter of warmth and so did his.

Thor pulled away and looked at your eyes. He started to lay back on the large couch with his hands going from your face, shoulders, arms, wrists, and to your hands. "Come here." Thor offered his embrace.

You did exactly as told and you went to him. You laid on his chest. You positioned yourself to hear his heartbeat, it was strong and steady. His deep breathing meant he was relaxed. You wrapped your arms around his neck. Thor grabbed the SpongeBob blanket and put it over the two of you. He put his large arms respectfully around your waist and upper back.

Both of you had your eyes closed, embracing each other and feeling the combined warmth against the coldness from the outside. Falling asleep in each others arms. Ending the day with together only to start a new one tomorrow.

**
Short and sweet <3