Volume 3 Chapter 15 One out of many

Discord: discord.gg/krr2hTX9PD

Somebody, who asked me to keep its identity a secret, asked what would be the anime opening of my series.

First of all, in my mind, Dealmaker already got animated as the Nowhere King, in Centaurworld.

Aside from that if I had to choose, for summoning Went Wrong I would go with iNSaNiTY from CircusP (obviously) and for Fungal Dream I would pick Strength from Abingdon Boys School, makers of the opening of my favorite anime, D.Gray-man.

+

+

+

"Prayer."

"Stonewall!"

"Madness Voice."

"Holy Blast!"

"Round of Prayer."

"Iron Wall."

"This-This is boring."

I didn't move, I just said the attacks, blocking the one the fragment threw at me.

I didn't even move a step, yet she was in the air, creating a series of complicated-looking magical circles.

"Let's shake things up a little."

Snapping my fingers, the ground under my feet became black.

"If I cannot take you back to my head, I will bring my head will come to you... This sounded better in my mind,"

Slowly the darkness under my feet started to grow, its arms made from darkness reached towards her.

In the real world, my body turned entirely into liquid and entered the body of the young kid.

"Light Magic: Divine Retribution!"

A blinding light hit me, slightly burning my skin.

"A nice tan thanks y-What?"

While I was sunbathing, I received an alarm in my head.

"The Samurai and that woman escaped? How? Do I have to do everything?"

Annoyed, I grabbed my left index finger and tore it off.

"Eat this."

I threw the finger into the blackness, from which an identical copy of me emerged.

"Did I ever tell myself that I am so handsome?"

"You did, but you like hearing it. Which one of us will go?"

"I am the original, so I am staying. Have fun and be sure to kill him properly this time."

The clone, waved his hand as he sunk back into the ground, going into one of the stationed avatars.

"You are on my playground, samurai. You won't escape from me. And as for you, my fragment, I had enough playing games. Divine Form: Release. "

*****

"CUT THROUGH!"

Slicing through the monkey and the wall behind it, we finally managed to escape from that infernal room, albite we were pretty much half dead.

Jumping through the hole, we found ourselves on a balcony, overlooking what I could describe as an intricate system of streets, industrial buildings, and pipes.

In the distance was a white tower, which looked outplace.

Behind us, alarms could be heard, with red lights flashing.