Volume 3. Chapter 17. Broken

Discord: discord.gg/krr2hTX9PD

+

+

+

"Die!"

As I laughed, I felt the air moving past me, as it was sucked in by the hole behind me.

The divine bitch tried to run away, by grabbing on anything she could, but the force was too great.

As for me, I secured myself, by sending down tentacles on the ground to anchor myself.

Slowly, I pulled myself to the ground to open up a portal to escape.

This world is destroyed, so what?

There is an infinite number of planets out there, I will surely find something for myself. As for my research, I could always start all over. Here nothing was worth saving, except me.

Nothing matters except me.

"Hey, asshole"

Down amongst the rubble, I saw something.

It was the samurai, his sword covered in crimson red energy.

"Divine Technique: Divine Slash!"

Using his annoying powers, he cut one of my tentacles.

"What do you think that will accomplish?! I can always regenerate!"

"...I won't let you."

That goddess, she grabbed me by the neck, her hands glowing.

"What? I don't fucking breathe! You can't kill me so easily!"

"...May gods have mercy of your soul!"

"The fu-"

Before I could finish my sentence, her hands exploded, blasting my head cleanly off.

"That bitch!"

Feeling the power leaving me, I grew a tentacle from my severed head and reconnected to my body.

"Do it now!"

Falling into the void with her hands gone, the goddess screamed!

"AAAAAAAA!"

The body of the samurai suddenly got enveloped by a golden light as several magical circles appeared around his sword!

"This feeling... This bastard I turning into a god!? NOW?!"

Not taking any chances, I quickly pulled myself towards him, turning on all the divine souls in my armor to the maximum.

I will turn this kid into a cloud of atoms!

As I was turning into a literal meteorite of divine energy, the samurai's blade turned transparent as he swung it.

"Ultimate Divine Technique: God extinguishing Slash!"

The second the two-attack collided, I felt something.

The souls of the god were extinguished one by one as if they were the flames of a candle.

As the blade shattered so did my armor.

For a second, we looked at each other in shock then I grasped at my chest!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

As I screamed in pain, I felt my soul slowly crack again!

"The fuck did you do to me?!"

Slowly, as if he had all the time in the world, he threw the sword on the floor.

"This is the final attack my first master taught me. An attack capable of erasing the souls of a god. It seems like the armor protected you somewhat, but you won't last for long."